Alien Babble Om

I don't understand this advertisment problem with window, which one is it? I never had any ads problem
I think there is a bit of paranoia involved in this whole windows 10, diva. I've used it and it is pretty good.

Reactions: Fish
I think there is a bit of paranoia involved in this whole windows 10, diva. I've used it and it is pretty good.
When Windo$e 10 first came out, a bloke I work with was a skeptic on the big bro thing.
I told him to disable the camera and close the lid. He did, we chatted for about 10 mins and we noticed with the lid closed there was hard drive activity/ He logged back on, and his camera was enabled again.
Every time you get a windoze update it turns shit back on you turned off.

Ever been to a security conference? All the IT gurus have tape over their cameras and microphones.

When Windo$e 10 first came out, a bloke I work with was a skeptic on the big bro thing.
I told him to disable the camera and close the lid. He did, we chatted for about 10 mins and we noticed with the lid closed there was hard drive activity/ He logged back on, and his camera was enabled again.
Every time you get a windoze update it turns shit back on you turned off.

Ever been to a security conference? All the IT gurus have tape over their cameras and microphones.
See? New smart tvs are also listening to everything you talk about in your bedroom. All the moanings...

Try this!
Intentionally misspell your name or address next time WIndoze tells you asks you for it but says "I am not going to share your info" and then watch all the spam emails and shit come in with the spelling error.
You will be horrified.

Reactions: LETA
@LETA r u busy on Saturdays also? Not being a nosy person, just thought maybe we could find a day to chat, coz y'all seems unavailable sometimes.

Hey, welcome back :D i missed you
I will talk later, now i'm cooking some pasta with macaroni.
Can I have some? You can sent it by postage. Just put an extraordinary amount of preservatives on it, like they do at Mcdonalds, otherwise it will not be edible after a while or long time.

Can I have some? You can sent it by postage. Just put an extraordinary amount of preservatives on it, like they do at Mcdonalds, otherwise it will not be edible after a while or long time.
No i cannot do that, i don't want to kill u with preservatives, u r too precious to me ♡

Here it is, actually i want to add cheese but i forgot that i don't have cheese so no cheese :(

My proudest moments was running away from home lol, tbh if my mother did turn into a monster and i didn't run away i don't i will be earning this much, my mother don't believe in all this business stuff..

I don't usually take photo of my pay, it was taken by one of my coworker from another company (working for the developer) i used to work with send me this documents before he resign, that one unit is our case, i would usually work alone but because on that day i couldn't attend to my client because my mother got eye surgery, he was the one who came to help. He was a nice guy, i just came to know about it today, sad to see ppl go but i guess it's for the best, their pay is low and work 8 hours a day but ofc their work is easy compare to mine.

on that day i couldn't attend to my client because my mother got eye surgery, he was the one who came to help.
Not sure if it was the eye surgery or after the surgery,
I had to look after my monster mother for sometime lol

My proudest moments was running away from home lol, tbh if my mother did turn into a monster and i didn't run away i don't i will be earning this much, my mother don't believe in all this business stuff..

I don't usually take photo of my pay, it was taken by one of my coworker from another company (working for the developer) i used to work with send me this documents before he resign, that one unit is our case, i would usually work alone but because on that day i couldn't attend to my client because my mother got eye surgery, he was the one who came to help. He was a nice guy, i just came to know about it today, sad to see ppl go but i guess it's for the best, their pay is low and work 8 hours a day but ofc their work is easy compare to mine.

Not bad. That's like $1400 usd :-0