Flying Pyramids Filmed by Navy Destroyer

It's amazing how people stick with Trump.

McConnel backed him even unto the 6 th January fracas. Then Trump calls him a dumb son of a bitch.
Maybe dumb to support someone known for throwing people under buses.

It's amazing how people stick with Trump.

McConnel backed him even unto the 6 th January fracas. Then Trump calls him a dumb son of a bitch.
Maybe dumb to support someone known for throwing people under buses.
Well...I suppose many politicians want(ed) to use him to gain favor with the right wing base. Why so many Americans voted for him is a mystery to me and doesn't speak well of people in my country. I have talked to friends and family who supported him and they can't really give me a good answer why they voted for him. Most say because they 'didn't like Clinton'. Wow....talk about a poor answer.
*apologies for taking this off topic

Reactions: dwb1226
Anyone found anything else on these pyramids that look like triangles anywhere else ?

Anyone found anything else on these pyramids that look like triangles anywhere else ?
No...and I suspect its a camera artifcat as West pointed out in his videos. I find it a bit hard to believe that aliens are flying around in pyramids...but it fits those ancient aliens fan memes. ;)

No...and I suspect its a camera artifcat as West pointed out in his videos. I find it a bit hard to believe that aliens are flying around in pyramids...but it fits those ancient aliens fan memes. ;)
So how can it be an artifact when you hsve the soldier filming it. So the soldiers used an ir camera to film empty sky and the play back had artifacts. And the comments from the military they saw something thst was not artifacts?

Here is one possibility.

If the actual triangle (I can't see a pyramid, and pyramids usually have four sides) is an artifact of the camera, it could be an aircraft that they are looking at. The strobes would bear this out.

Just an idea.

So how can it be an artifact when you hsve the soldier filming it. So the soldiers used an ir camera to film empty sky and the play back had artifacts. And the comments from the military they saw something thst was not artifacts?
Heh...just saying what Mr West said (post 12)..apparently it has to do with the manner in which it was filmed. See his video above.
But are you ok with alien pyramids...? Really? :erwhat?:

Heh...just saying what Mr West said (post 12)..apparently it has to do with the manner in which it was filmed. See his video above.
But are you ok with alien pyramids...? Really? :erwhat?:
See there is your bias coming out. You doubt it because among other things its shape? We sit in our homes playing doubting Thomas's from afar. Ignoreing the testimonials of others who were present.
And if you took a grainy ir distant night shot of the Egyptian pyramids they would also look triangular.
So yes i am absolutely fine with it being pyramid shaped.
Because to a degree the video has been validated as real by the military.
This goes a long way to validate the original testimony. So in my opinion thats more information to validate than to invalidate based on doubts about shape.

See there is your bias coming out. You doubt it because among other things its shape? We sit in our homes playing doubting Thomas's from afar. Ignoreing the testimonials of others who were present.
And if you took a grainy ir distant night shot of the Egyptian pyramids they would also look triangular.
So yes i am absolutely fine with it being pyramid shaped.
Because to a degree the video has been validated as real by the military.
This goes a long way to validate the original testimony. So in my opinion thats more information to validate than to invalidate based on doubts about shape.
There are some good reasons to doubt pyramid shaped ufos but that's another discussion;....did you watch his video? And if not I would then say you are biased. See how that works..? ;)

There are some good reasons to doubt pyramid shaped ufos but that's another discussion;....did you watch his video? And if not I would then say you are biased. See how that works..? ;)
Yes I did watch the video, several times over.
I choose to go with the evidence, which verifies both the source and content as valid as described. And I trust the descriptions of what was seen because they were from people that were present at a sighting that I was not.

I see no reason to doubt their integrity based on grainy footage.
They say they saw a Pyramid, I have to take that on face value.

As for the smart alec bias comeback :)
Your not going to lure me into another ever escalating tit for tat Doc ,
Last time I pulled your pigtails you went crying to Leta,
And I suspect it is a pattern of reporting people you are very familiar with.
I have better things to do and so does Leta.
You have set the ground rules, and you can't take the heat.
So I will go with my bias, you go with yours.

Oh yeah, almost forgot... ;)

. Yes I did watch the video, several times over.
I choose to go with the evidence, which verifies both the source and content as valid as described. And I trust the descriptions of what was seen because they were from people that were present at a sighting that I was not.

I see no reason to doubt their integrity based on grainy footage.
They say they saw a Pyramid, I have to take that on face value.

As for the smart alec bias comeback :)
Your not going to lure me into another ever escalating tit for tat Doc ,
Last time I pulled your pigtails you went crying to Leta,
And I suspect it is a pattern of reporting people you are very familiar with.
I have better things to do and so does Leta.
You have set the ground rules, and you can't take the heat.
So I will go with my bias, you go with yours.

Oh yeah, almost forgot... ;)
You know that's really unfair of you. You brought up the bias thing ...I merely said you have the same issues. Everyone has a bias.
Who's being the smart alec here? Then you mention 'crying to Leta' when you know darn well you were causing trouble on this forum, and btw I wasn't the only one who was aware of it.
All I see, once again, is someone who acts like a baby when they don't get their position supported. Maybe you need to reevaluate your own actions here. You are the one who can't handle the heat of someone disagreeing with you.
And here I thought you had turned over a new leaf, but apparently not.

• Haha
Reactions: Fish and Dundee
You know that's really unfair of you. You brought up the bias thing ...I merely said you have the same issues. Everyone has a bias.
Who's being the smart alec here? Then you mention 'crying to Leta' when you know darn well you were causing trouble on this forum, and btw I wasn't the only one who was aware of it.
All I see, once again, is someone who acts like a baby when they don't get their position supported. Maybe you need to reevaluate your own actions here. You are the one who can't handle the heat of someone disagreeing with you.
OK Doc, well we all have our opinions don't we. Reevaluate my actions, A new leaf, lol. Such arrogance.
The thing here is people will make there own judgement on our character and how we post. I am content with there conclusions.
I am betting you are no stranger to this situation.
I saw Adam Savage wearing a great Tshirt. It read. "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
Very apt here for you I think.
In any case I am back to posting. Would not want to get reported...Again.

OK Doc, well we all have our opinions don't we. Reevaluate my actions, A new leaf, lol. Such arrogance.
The thing here is people will make there own judgement on our character and how we post. I am content with there conclusions.
I am betting you are no stranger to this situation.
I saw Adam Savage wearing a great Tshirt. It read. "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
Very apt here for you I think.
In any case I am back to posting. Would not want to get reported...Again.
You just don't see the mote in your own eye....do you?

Reactions: Dundee
very true, I agree with u.

besides forums are just a place for people to talk, no need to be so serious about it.

https://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2021/04/corbell-asserts-but-fails-to-report-how.html
From Jack Brewer-The UFO Trail
"It ultimately boils down to why intelligence officials, with a message they feel is of great substance, would choose Jeremy Corbell to carry it to the masses. After all, Mr. Aftergood was quite receptive to exploring the topic. Maybe Corbell should be questioning why those in Naval Intelligence circles placed such confidence in his info security and communication skills. If he's not asking why, perhaps we should be asking him why not."

Pentagon spokeswoman Susan Gough confirmed the photos and videos were taken by the Navy, adding the UAP Task Force included the incidents in their ongoing examinations. Gough would not provide further context, however.

Desperate conspiracy theories as to why it was leaked to him matters little. It has been authenticated by the government. It could have been leaked by a staffer of low rank.

very true, I agree with u.

besides forums are just a place for people to talk, no need to be so serious about it.
Not a excuse to talk shit is it
Anyway, Dundee has been fine with me can't see the issue here

And i am not saying it is piloted by the Klingons either. Could be a lot of things. I just see no reason to doubt it was a pyramid shaped object of unknown origin as reported by the people who saw it. It has been authenticated by the gov as such. That is a good starting point for discussion.

girl fight fighting GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Fish