Getting to know you...

Hard to answer most questions, i myself don't know, there are a lot of nice things out there and i just like what is nice or is useful.

4. Yes, fish, plants & a dog (my mother's pet)

5. Used to be Purple when i was a kid, then it was Black when i was a teenager, later since around 20 years old till now i like Orange.

But if u really want to know me, the stuff i always take to work is a mini measuring tape, Pendrive, Earphone and some make up in my sling bag.
Hey fish welcome back. Hope you and your family have been well.

Reactions: Fish
Hey fish welcome back. Hope you and your family have been well.
Don't know la. Family is just the same old stale story, i rather talk about something else. Just few days ago i left work half way & took my grandfather from the hospital, he have diabetic problem, it's just me & my bro as usual but this time my aunty say she want to come & help, but then she's demanding a lot of things, i bought enough food for the kids, she have 4 kids, i bought what they like & they r happy but even that she still asking for more, even bought a lot of groceries (that's on my grandmother's money) and that is still not enough she said, the next day i went back to work & she could handle the stress and just went back half way, she called a friend, put all the kids in a old car and went, my brother & mother was in the car behind theirs watching, she don't want to say anything, all that tons of groceries she demanded for is wasted.

She so lazy, what her mother in law told me was right. I just dont know how such a old lady can behave like that, her mother in law described her as a teenager playing with her phone and doing nothing. Her in laws are the ones who are doing the cooking and all, she don't work or anything. I wonder if she ever thought about me, i've been helping my grandparents for years and i didn't just leave like that.

The good part is that my brother just graduated from medical school and now going to do his housemanship. He was having some ideas in working abroad either in Australia or Canada but later seems like he's changing his mind due to coronavirus and all.

Myself have changed my job after this coronavirus pandemic happened, the Real Estate industry is not doing well after many lockdowns and all, many Developers have financial problems. At first i want to work as a Supervisor because it's easy and also i can become a Manager eventually but the CEOs don't let me to become a Supervisor, they don't even let me see & talk to the big guy incharge of the Production line. The CEOs want me to work as a Executive, so now i'm a Executive Designer & Pepress technician cum machinist. Quite a lot of responsibility and sadly there are only 4 of us Executives in this big company, without us the company have to stop working but also we cannot just rush and do work, we have to be careful not to make mistakes in the CAD drawings and etc, otherwise the whole production is going to be wrong.

Until now working i never seen that big guy in the production line, the other Executives only told me that they call him Sifu & ofc that is not his real name, just a nick name, in ancient times Sifu (master) means teacher in Cantonese.

Long time no see you too, how are you?

Wow you sure have been busy. So many changes. Sounds like you ended up in a good job after it all though. Nothing much changed here for me. Same old same old really.
Covid certainly has made life different for every one though. I wonder if we will ever get back to what it was before.

Wow you sure have been busy. So many changes. Sounds like you ended up in a good job after it all though. Nothing much changed here for me. Same old same old really.
Covid certainly has made life different for every one though. I wonder if we will ever get back to what it was before.
True i wonder the same, the economy is not doing well but the Stock market and Bitcoin are just going up, i guess people who lost their jobs in the lockdown are investing in it. I'm currently also mostly investing in Dow Jones (US stocks) myself haha.

Btw, Leta told me that you are a IT person, i thought take a part time Degree, one of the available option was IT but i don't know what a IT people does, i like Computer Science, i like to code and program stuff (i did that in my previous job and i find it easy for me) but sadly they don't have a part time Degree for that.

My son has a friend who does OK with bit coin. If only we knew what the future held when bit coins were pocket change.

As for IT. You probably should work out what your interested in within IT. And see if there are employment opportunities for you. I know a lot of Australian students get their degree and end up working in McDonald's serving burgers. There are so many graduates to choose from companies can be very fussy. Great for the companies but tough going for the graduates

My son has a friend who does OK with bit coin. If only we knew what the future held when bit coins were pocket change.

As for IT. You probably should work out what your interested in within IT. And see if there are employment opportunities for you. I know a lot of Australian students get their degree and end up working in McDonald's serving burgers. There are so many graduates to choose from companies can be very fussy. Great for the companies but tough going for the graduates
Tbh it's not the company, it's them, some can't take the pressure, some are too emotional already gave up in the first failed interview. What you study in college are only the basics like how to use the softwares, what you work will be totally different and you must learn and adapt to what is needed. My first design company was mostly into apps and websites, i had to self learn it fast. Now it's mostly into machine related, i had to learn about CAD drawings, how to communicate with the machine and etc, being a Prepress technician is first time for me, not some i learn in college and even knew existed.

My cousin studied as electrical engineer but never used it, she worked as a sales person selling clothes and then got married and became a housewife since. I was never interested in design, i was forced to study it by my mother who doesn't even know what it is, i just study it to run away later after graduating, i was interested in science related stuff like biotech & etc b4.

Reactions: Dundee
I don't trust Bitcoin no matter how high it goes, it's a fake money, was created for the dark web.

Reactions: Dundee

Yes, I heard the the first thing an IT graduate says when he/she meets you is..

'Do you want fries with that ?'

I have always considered the bit coin business to be a thinly disguised scam. If you look at it closely you can see why.

He mine's them. Only makes about 400/month but hey I would not turn my nose up at that.

I have always considered the bit coin business to be a thinly disguised scam. If you look at it closely you can see why.
Yeah u can't buy things with it. Only drugs, guns and all the illegal stuff in the dark web.

Sorry for the late reply, actually my phone got barred, was using my company's internet this 2 days but i won't use it for long cuz my boss are allergic to smartphones. I tried to pay the bills but couldn't, my work finish late by the time shops are closed, even tried online with some banks but it don't support those banks and one of it i could get the sms code to verify the payment.

...Yeah u can't buy things with it. Only drugs, guns and all the illegal stuff in the dark web...

Actually you can buy things.

But the main use for it is as a devise to make money for people who are willing to risk being the one left holding the baby when it collapses.
The principle is straight forward. You buy Bitcoin for real money. Then hope to sell for more real money than you paid. That is where you make your profit.

It's very much like the stock market. Buy low, sell high.

Basically a Monopoly Money shell game.

You beat me to it Hal. Yep you can definitely buy normal stuff with bit coin. As you said a lot of folks risk big money on trading. We were watching some transactions live one night in Japan for millions. You can link your bitcoin wallet directly to your bank now. And thus straight into PayPal.
What our friend does is mining. But you have to weigh outlay plus running costs versus return. If you are good at scrounging computer bits and your power is affordable its still viable small scale. But it's not simple. Our friends setup is pretty humble only 6 video cards to do the mining so hardly a commercial farm.

...Yeah u can't buy things with it. Only drugs, guns and all the illegal stuff in the dark web...

Actually you can buy things.

But the main use for it is as a devise to make money for people who are willing to risk being the one left holding the baby when it collapses.
The principle is straight forward. You buy Bitcoin for real money. Then hope to sell for more real money than you paid. That is where you make your profit.

It's very much like the stock market. Buy low, sell high.

Basically a Monopoly Money shell game.
You said the main reason was for people to make money. While that is true now initially it was more about avoiding government taxes. So you and I could exchange a service without our governments getting a cut. But like anything it soon gets exploited. As fish pointed out crooks use it, as you pointed out its used for high risk speculation. But there are still a lot of legit folks out there trying to use it as it was intended.

Hard to answer most questions, i myself don't know, there are a lot of nice things out there and i just like what is nice or is useful.

4. Yes, fish, plants & a dog (my mother's pet)

5. Used to be Purple when i was a kid, then it was Black when i was a teenager, later since around 20 years old till now i like Orange.

But if u really want to know me, the stuff i always take to work is a mini measuring tape, Pendrive, Earphone and some make up in my sling bag.
I asked questions that are normally asked when people want to know more about others.