Hello! I am an ET

AB members are free to exercise their controlling power over the custodian of the community's resources, specially when the resources are scarce. AB listens :).

Reactions: Fish
AB members are free to exercise their controlling power over the custodian of the community's resources, specially when the resources are scarce. AB listens :).
That is very generous of you considering you pay for the community's resources. :)

Reactions: LETA
It is a little hard to take folks seriously when they come here and say they are an alien.
No offense Hikari, you seem like a nice person. :)

But to me the possibilities for this seem to be...

1. They really are an alien.
  2. They really believe they are an alien, then...where do you go from there?
  3. Or they know darn well they are not and are just Trolling, and in my opinion that makes a mockery of folks that believe and do honest research.
Now in all honesty, when someone claims to be an alien on a forum such as this, how likely is option 1. to be the case.
So this leaves us with the dilemma?
If option 2.. they really need help in my opinion, so what do you do..patronize them by just nodding in agreement with there tales.
Or if option 3 then you can either play the political correctness game and pussyfoot round them while they laugh at us behind there screens.
or call them out for the Troll they are.

Sorry but I don't do political correctness.
I explain it here, on my blog:

, why I think I am an Alien, People like you made it hard my entire life to accept myself, but I do not have anything to proove to anyone, I just know what I want to experience in my life and so I make the choices according to.
Nothing is straightforward in life, there is not only one absolute truth and, it's not because I claim to be an Alien that you have to believe me. I just know why I claim this and I believe my reasons to be honest and of good intent, otherwise I won't do it.
I don't give a shit about people that think I am crasy to be honest. I think crasyness can be good. Creativity amd imagination is the only real truth in my reality. Logic comes only to aknowledge the imaginative part to be real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes i feel that we all could be Aliens,
If u look at the dinosaurs they were evolving for million of years and none of them has achive the intelligence as we humans has.

Humans only took some hundreds of thousands of years to evolve i think.
Yes I totally agree,
I believe everybody can be Aliens,
For my part I decided to claim I am because I feel too different than the people surrounding me and the society. I do not share anything with those people so the most logical thing is to claim I do not come from here.
And it is very helping actually, because now I don't try to force myself to fit in this society, I decide to elevate all my thoughts and all my actions to the highest thing, how I believe Starseeds must be, and especially Venusians. But it doesn't come only from my imagination because I experience many things in my reality that gives me the proof that this explanation is closer to the truth than what I learned at school and what medias tells us.
Than I don't say it is absolute truth. It is just at the moment what I think seems the most logical to me and the most helping. I only believe to things that are totally awesome, I decided to reject depressing stuff. I was depressive my entire life because I believed what people were telling me, that I was only a Human with a short life and I had to hurry for everything because I could not avoid the decline. Well now I know all this are lies because when I focus on my inside I have many proofs that I am immortal, that I come from a higher dimension and that I will never go through a decline if I wish not to but I will experiment on the opposite Golden age and witness Humans giving up the illusion of death old age and sickness. I am pretty sure it's the closest thing from the truth I can decide to trust because none of the things Humans are constantly talking about all day long apply to me.

Reactions: Fish
We are not a francophone forum. When someone registers and immediately starts posting in another language, when the site is obviously in English, that's just rude behaviour, and IMO, inexcusable in this day and age of online translators.
The best estimate is about 6 or 7 million years ago we diverged from the primates.
They call that the last common ancestor.
there are many proofs now that Humans did not evolved from the primate

Well all I can say to that is with the greatest respect, it seems like self proclaimed unscientific gobblygook. Every single one of the claims you make could easily be tested scientifically if you chose. But it seem to me that like so many before you, rather than take the time to do this which would benefit you as much as anyone, you simply choose to believe what you want, and become indignant if anyone dares to doubt you as if they are the enemy, simply because they have valid questions.

Much of the other is not at all extraordinary, I can get rid of a headache in the front of my head by what I call thinking air into it. Works every time. But I am no alien.

You nailed it perfectly when you said... "I only believe to things that are totally awesome, I decided to reject depressing stuff. "
And your statement...
"I experience many things in my reality that gives me the proof that this explanation is closer to the truth than what I learned at school and what medias tells us. "

Goodness me!!! in Your reality? thus separating it from any real reality by your choice. And Proof?? What proof, you have chosen to believe what you have, with no scientific method at all, that is not even close to Proof??
And closer to the truth? You mean the Truth as you choose to define in Your own version of reality.

The bottom line is you have defined a self designed artificial reality.
If I was standing next to you and we argued about the ownership of say a favorite cup.
If you could prove it was yours by flipping it over and showing me the engraving it had with your name, you would do it in a heartbeat.

But like those before you, you conveniently absolve yourself of any need to verify your claims and dismiss naysayers with a wave of the hand saying I don't care what you think, I believe what I believe.

As for breatharians and living off sunlight.
What a crock of shite. Show me one single person in the entire history of mankind that has been "Proven Scientifically" to be able to do this.
And I don't mean just go a long time without food and water. Lots of spiritual people can do extrordinary things with there body with intense mind control. But as amazing as they are, that is a far cry from Not ever needing food or water and living off light.
Show me one single proven scientific case.

Just dont waste my time with anecdotal twaddle.
I feel very sad for people who in my opinion live in such a delusional state.

“It is good to keep an open mind—but not so open that your brain falls out "
Peter Olausson.

Oh?? Care to quote them? The Proofs I mean.
Sorry, I have a very bad connexion on the internet now, (I must wait till next month) coz I limit my time.
I read it in science magazines and heard Greg Braden talking about it. I just know that Darwin theory is false , that there are proof Humans suddenly appeared on earth 200 000 years ago or something and were just like today, that our genes were modified by an external source and that none of the primitive species like Croc magnon, Neandhertal were Humans ancestors...but sorry right now I can't make the research , I don't have enough speed, can you wait a few more days?

Sorry, I have a very bad connexion on the internet now, (I must wait till next month) coz I limit my time.
I read it in science magazines and heard Greg Braden talking about it. I just know that Darwin theory is false , that there are proof Humans suddenly appeared on earth 200 000 years ago or something and were just like today, that our genes were modified by an external source and that none of the primitive species like Croc magnon, Neandhertal were Humans ancestors...but sorry right now I can't make the research , I don't have enough speed, can you wait a few more days?
Sure, limited internet sucks. I will do a little reading on what you posted myself.
Just be careful how you use the word "Proof" ;)
Cheers

Well all I can say to that is with the greatest respect, it seems like self proclaimed unscientific gobblygook. Every single one of the claims you make could easily be tested scientifically if you chose. But it seem to me that like so many before you, rather than take the time to do this which would benefit you as much as anyone, you simply choose to believe what you want, and become indignant if anyone dares to doubt you as if they are the enemy, simply because they have valid questions.

Much of the other is not at all extraordinary, I can get rid of a headache in the front of my head by what I call thinking air into it. Works every time. But I am no alien.

You nailed it perfectly when you said... "I only believe to things that are totally awesome, I decided to reject depressing stuff. "
And your statement...
"I experience many things in my reality that gives me the proof that this explanation is closer to the truth than what I learned at school and what medias tells us. "

Goodness me!!! in Your reality? thus separating it from any real reality by your choice. And Proof?? What proof, you have chosen to believe what you have, with no scientific method at all, that is not even close to Proof??
And closer to the truth? You mean the Truth as you choose to define in Your own version of reality.

The bottom line is you have defined a self designed artificial reality.
If I was standing next to you and we argued about the ownership of say a favorite cup.
If you could prove it was yours by flipping it over and showing me the engraving it had with your name, you would do it in a heartbeat.

But like those before you, you conveniently absolve yourself of any need to verify your claims and dismiss naysayers with a wave of the hand saying I don't care what you think, I believe what I believe.

As for breatharians and living off sunlight.
What a crock of shite. Show me one single person in the entire history of mankind that has been "Proven Scientifically" to be able to do this.
And I don't mean just go a long time without food and water. Lots of spiritual people can do extrordinary things with there body with intense mind control. But as amazing as they are, that is a far cry from Not ever needing food or water and living off light.
Show me one single proven scientific case.

Just dont waste my time with anecdotal twaddle.
I feel very sad for people who in my opinion live in such a delusional state.

“It is good to keep an open mind—but not so open that your brain falls out "
Peter Olausson.
PROOFS: I HEALED FROM MYOPIA AND SPONDYLITIS ANKYLOSIS, those are proof
Do you really believe EVERYBODY see the world the way you do ?? ( I am pretty sure I do not see colors, do not hear sounds, do not feel same things same way you do. I am pretty sure there are things I see and feel that you do not see do not feel .. and maybe you see things feel things I do not see do not feel (but on that part I highly doubt it because you seem to me having a very limited mind with limited sences)..you you seem to experiment a lot of fear and doubts like primitive Humans.

I believe those things with all my heart and I am here on this planet because this is what I chose to experiment.
Why are you on this planet? did you find? is it only to drag people down and call them delusional? is it only to say loud insults and to have a bad language? if that is the reasons you believe you are here, I feel sorry for you.

Sorry I just gonna leave this forum because I don't like people like Dundee, I thought this would be a forum with open minded people, not the type I already have to fight in real life that wanna drag every people down that do not believe their BS of fake limited science .
You should realise that the way you see the world is your personal way and its not because you believe science from certain limited sources to be absolute truth that everybody experience the world the same way you do.

Sure, limited internet sucks. I will do a little reading on what you posted myself.
Just be careful how you use the word "Proof" ;)
Cheers
Yes I can feed on light,
It is something very easy to explain ..I am not sure you have the intelligence to understand it though.
I healed from myopia on my own (if you search for it , every official scientific, every doctor these planet believe it to be impossible, so it is the proof there is something they don’t understand and don’t even acknowledge its existance)

. My entire life I was depressive and had a very strong myopia.
I was spending my time on computer screens and never exposing me to the sun .
Than I decided at the beginning this year to suddenly stop wearing glasses and contact lenses. ( I was in Africa doing volunterring and broke my glasses)
First it was scary..because I was seeing blurry…
But than from time to time I was seeing very short flashes when I could suddenly see perfectly clear.
So I read books on alternative ways to heal my eyes (bates method), I started to self reflect, meditate..
I exposed my eyes to the sun.

Than some new feelings and sensations that I never felt before started to appear.
For instance I could feel the sensation of sun light entering in my eyes and travelling from my retina to the back side of my brain and than feeding my entire body through my blood, giving me an indescribable sensation of warm and energy and joy and well being and love. (sometimes it was overwhelming)
When I started to get a bit more used to that new sensation, I managed to reach some really deep meditative relaxed state of mind that changed the way I was perceiving the world (the way I saw colors, heard sound, even the way I see reality) and I was in such a relaxed state that I could see perfectly clear.

Now I simply understood what I need to do to see clear and heal my myopia. There are days I can still see blurry, but I can make the switch to see clear.
Those are things that cannot be explained scientifically because it is based on my personal sensations and we are each different, what works for me won’t works for others…simply because everyone of us must find how their own sensation and feelings works, what give us an intense feeling of love and joy and happiness..and this can do miracles and heal us from the most incredible incurable things.

Also I do really believe I feed from light because I can see the particules of light and I can feel how sun light nourrishes my body. I can stay long periods of time with no food , I don’t loose any energy (the less I eat the more energetic I feel and I even succeeded a dance-acting audition where I needed lot of energy, after spending 15 days with no food) and very slowly weight, but I start to not loose any more weight because my mind starts to get use to it it seems (Its been 2 years I am on the breatharian path, and now it seems, I only eat like 15 days a month , only once a day, only smal things like 2 bananas some coconut milk...most of other things disgust me so I just can't eat those... sometimes I go still a bit backward and gonna eat like avocados or bread.. (but I don't make it an habit no more because it really disgusts me in my entire being how avocados and bread is produced and industrialized) ) so I got rid of that mind limitation that physical food is the only way to not loose weight.
To me physical food cannot nourrish me because it comes from an industry that abuse plants animals and make people from poor countries works like slaves in horrific conditions, so I don't see any light particules and the official science of nutriments do not apply to me no more coz I don't have this mind limitation.
SO I am sorry dear DUNDEE but there are many things you do not understand, and
its not because you think this is shit and impossible and that I am delusional that you are right to think that way.

Every single one of the claims you make could easily be tested scientifically if you chose.
Well, to be perfectly honest, this is what I did, but the Doctors simply do not believe me.
I suffered from a disabling incurable disease that now vanished.
I needed to go through lot of tests for a scholarship I am applying to and I have possibilities to get a scholarship because I have a disabling disease...but when the doctors realised my disease vanished, now they believe I never had it and that the IRM made a mistake...so what can I say?
In truth , this is the Doctors and scientifics that REFUSE to aknowledge there is something beyong the physical laws that they learned at school and that they can't explain.

Sorry I just gonna leave this forum because I don't like people like Dundee, I thought this would be a forum with open minded people, not the type I already have to fight in real life that wanna drag every people down that do not believe their BS of fake limited science .
You should realise that the way you see the world is your personal way and its not because you believe science from certain limited sources to be absolute truth that everybody experience the world the same way you do.
That is an absolutely disgraceful response in my opinion.
You make wild unverified claims and expect people to just shut up. Why is your opinion more valid than mine?
It really pisses me off when folks do this.

What you are effectively doing is blackmailing me and anyone like me. Agree with me or I am leaving because of the big nasty Dundee!!!
This is a discussion Forum, not an everyone has to agree with Hikari forum.

You don't know me from a bar of soap yet you judge me and suggest I am not open minded.
You make general statements..."Doctors and Science REFUUSE to acknowledge...." etc etc
It is you who has the closed mind because you just as stubbornly refuse to acknowledge the scientific process as being valid as anyone who questions your conclusions.

So you are Wrong Hikari, wrong in your assumptions about me, wrong in your denial of science.
I am extremely open minded, I have had personal experiences with ghosts, psychic occurrences (by me) in which I have dreamt the future, or known what was about to happen. I have seen object that in my opinion were most likely UFO's and have anecdotal evidence from people I trust about many other strange events. I have had an encounter with an evil entity on on one occasion that turned me to a terrified little kid.
I have had more wierd things happen in my lifetime to me than you have had vegan breakfasts!
And every single one of them I have tried to meticulously pick apart with science. Because I don;t want to believe in something just becasue I like the story. For me it must have been a rational considererd exploration of the event before I will believe even my own stories.

However...

If I were to post any here I would absolutely expect people to grill me on my words and provide evidence for the things I call fact.
I would not run away crying big nasty forum bully. If I make crazy arse claims, why should you or anyone else accept them om face value if you have questions.

So run away and hide if you must. You seem like a very interesting person, so the forum would be worse off without you here.
And I believe you would be better off with the views of others to consider and bounce off your conclusions.

But this is a FORUM!!
People don't always agree.
Discussions and taking on others ideas and thoughts and explanations is what makes us smarter and more informed.
It is what happens on a forum.

Yes I can feed on light,
It is something very easy to explain ..I am not sure you have the intelligence to understand it though.
I healed from myopia on my own (if you search for it , every official scientific, every doctor these planet believe it to be impossible, so it is the proof there is something they don’t understand and don’t even acknowledge its existance)

. My entire life I was depressive and had a very strong myopia.
I was spending my time on computer screens and never exposing me to the sun .
Than I decided at the beginning this year to suddenly stop wearing glasses and contact lenses. ( I was in Africa doing volunterring and broke my glasses)
First it was scary..because I was seeing blurry…
But than from time to time I was seeing very short flashes when I could suddenly see perfectly clear.
So I read books on alternative ways to heal my eyes (bates method), I started to self reflect, meditate..
I exposed my eyes to the sun.

Than some new feelings and sensations that I never felt before started to appear.
For instance I could feel the sensation of sun light entering in my eyes and travelling from my retina to the back side of my brain and than feeding my entire body through my blood, giving me an indescribable sensation of warm and energy and joy and well being and love. (sometimes it was overwhelming)
When I started to get a bit more used to that new sensation, I managed to reach some really deep meditative relaxed state of mind that changed the way I was perceiving the world (the way I saw colors, heard sound, even the way I see reality) and I was in such a relaxed state that I could see perfectly clear.

Now I simply understood what I need to do to see clear and heal my myopia. There are days I can still see blurry, but I can make the switch to see clear.
Those are things that cannot be explained scientifically because it is based on my personal sensations and we are each different, what works for me won’t works for others…simply because everyone of us must find how their own sensation and feelings works, what give us an intense feeling of love and joy and happiness..and this can do miracles and heal us from the most incredible incurable things.
There is absolutely nothing remarkable in what you say above. I too have myopia, and my optician is also a naturapath and has many a natural rememdy to improve sight. I recently made some serious changes to my diet due to illness in that I ate much healthier food. When I went back to my optometrist for an eye appointment my left eye had improved 2 points and my right 2.5. I now wear weaker glasses than I have for the lat 30 years. You said that "Those are things that cannot be explained scientifically because it is based on my personal sensations" Poppycock.
You just choose your conclusion. I too feel an overwhelming warm and happy sensation when enjoying the sun. Our bodies are designed to need sunlight. Where do you think you get most of your vitamin D? << this is science. look it up. But it is not some special ability to as you say "Feed off light" not at least any more than others do to survive.

............................. I can stay long periods of time with no food , I don’t loose any energy (the less I eat the more energetic I feel and I even succeeded a dance-acting audition where I needed lot of energy, after spending 15 days with no food) and very slowly weight, but I start to not loose any more weight because my mind starts to get use to it it seems (Its been 2 years I am on the breatharian path, and now it seems, I only eat like 15 days a month , only once a day, only smal things like 2 bananas some coconut milk...most of other things disgust me so I just can't eat those... sometimes I go still a bit backward and gonna eat like avocados or bread.. (but I don't make it an habit no more because it really disgusts me in my entire being how avocados and bread is produced and industrialized) ) so I got rid of that mind limitation that physical food is the only way to not loose weight.
This is NOT living off air. This is NOT being a breatharian.
This is simply restricting your diet. I went for 9 months on between 300 to 800 calories a day, and went from bout 150kg to about 109kg.
I felt fine. I ate healthy food such as berries and yoghurt, salads and a little chicken here and there. I felt fine.
Sadly due to some personal issues I have gone backwarsd a little now and put some weight back on. But did my past eating make you me a breatharian, Not in the least.
As I said, a restricted or minimalised diet is NOT living off air and sunlight. you said..." I only eat like 15 days a month" That is NOT being a breatharian. My challenge still stands, show me a study that shows one single person in roughly 8 Billion people on this planet who can indefinitly sustain life without food of water. Not just reduce your diet like you have and like I did.

For your education...

Breatharian
noun: breatharian; plural noun: breatharians
  1. a person who believes that it is possible, through meditation, to reach a level of consciousness where one can obtain all the nutrients one needs from the air or sunlight.
This is NOt a person living on 50% calorie intake.
So you ARE NOT well on your way to being a breatharian.
Come tell us when you have gone six months with no food or water

Again for your education...
A human can go for more than three weeks without food – Mahatma Gandhi survived 21 days of complete starvation – but water is a different story.
At least 60% of the adult body is made of it and every living cell in the body needs it to keep functioning. Water acts as a lubricant for our joints, regulates our body temperature through sweating and respiration, and helps to flush waste.
The maximum time an individual can go without water seems to be a week, an estimate that is based on observations of people at the end of their lives, when food and water intake has been stopped, Randall K. Packer, a professor of biology at George Washington University told Maggie Fox of NBC News in 2013.

So show me one person who you can prove that has no need for food or water.

Well, to be perfectly honest, this is what I did, but the Doctors simply do not believe me.
I suffered from a disabling incurable disease that now vanished.
I needed to go through lot of tests for a scholarship I am applying to and I have possibilities to get a scholarship because I have a disabling disease...but when the doctors realised my disease vanished, now they believe I never had it and that the IRM made a mistake...so what can I say?
In truth , this is the Doctors and scientifics that REFUSE to aknowledge there is something beyong the physical laws that they learned at school and that they can't explain.
Absolutely plausible, my sister is a Reiki master of 20+ years and I have had treatments from her. My son has achieved his first degree in Reikii and I have seen the benefits. These kind of things happen to lots of people all over the world. Unexplained remissions in incurable cancers and other diseases.
So your recovery makes you many things, remarkable, lucky, worthy of study to help others???
But it does NOT make you an Alien :)

Absolutely plausible, my sister is a Reiki master of 20+ years and I have had treatments from her. My son has achieved his first degree in Reikii and I have seen the benefits. These kind of things happen to lots of people all over the world. Unexplained remissions in incurable cancers and other diseases.
So your recovery makes you many things, remarkable, lucky, worthy of study to help others???
But it does NOT make you an Alien :)
in my opinion you want to push people to suicide, why do you think you have authority above me and know better than I who I am?