My Tunes, Your Tunes - The Music Thread.

Elon for President!

Wow... That was surprisingly powerful. When Trump was wearing the big hat one of my comment I made was that regardless of what we all think of him. I believe history is going to remember Trump and his supporters very badly.

Likewise I truly believe that Elon Musks contributions to our world are so great, should his achievements stop now and he never makes it to Mars. 200 years from now teacher's will talk about him in the same sentence as Einstein and Tesla.

So Musk for president? I doubt that the USA and the rest of the world could be in safer hands.

"Politically, Musk has described himself as "half Democrat, half Republican" and "I'm somewhere in the middle, socially liberal and fiscally conservative."[3] In 2018, he stated that he was "not a conservative. I'm registered independent [and] politically moderate."[4] Prompted by the emergence of artificial intelligence, Musk has voiced support for a universal basic income;[5] he additionally backs direct democracy and has stated he thinks the government on Mars will be a direct democracy."

Wow... That was surprisingly powerful. When Trump was wearing the big hat one of my comment I made was that regardless of what we all think of him. I believe history is going to remember Trump and his supporters very badly.

Likewise I truly believe that Elon Musks contributions to our world are so great, should his achievements stop now and he never makes it to Mars. 200 years from now teacher's will talk about him in the same sentence as Einstein and Tesla.

So Musk for president? I doubt that the USA and the rest of the world could be in safer hands.
Wrote something about highlighting division somewhere and why are Republicans suddenly bad people

Elon would be successful so the Democrats would need to find something to impeach him with it doesn't matter what or how many times

This Radio Station is great when your doing a bit of code cutting or Electronics, or I guess any hobby.
I listen to it all the time. After a while it puts your head in a great place for cutting code.
See if you like it.

Dedicated to humanity........

Our instruments have no way of measuring this feeling
Can never cut below the floor, or penetrate the ceiling.
In the space between our houses, some bones have been discovered,
But our procession lurches on, as if we had recovered.
Draconian winter unforetold.
One solar day, suddenly you're old.
Your little envelope just makes me cold,
Makes destination start to unfold.
Our documents are useless, or forged beyond believing.
Page forty-seven is unsigned, I need it by this evening.
In the space between our cities, a storm is slowly forming.
Something eating up our days, I feel it every morning.
Destination, destination.
It's not a religion, it's just a technique.
It's just a way of making you speak.
Distance and speed have left us too weak,
And destination looks kind of bleak.
Our elements are burned out, our beasts have been mistreated.
I tell you it's the only way we'll get this road completed.
In the space between our bodies, the air has grown small fingers.
Just one caress, you're powerless, like all those clapped-out swingers.
Destination, destination.