Parler Vous Trump?

The ony Trump I speak would be to say goodbye as he passes into bad history in as much foul language as I could muster on the joyous event :)
Haha! You'd speak out of your rear with that Trump which is his language too then probably. Lol. :0)

Haha! You'd speak out of your rear with that Trump which is his language too then probably. Lol. :0)
Lol, I need a babel fish sometimes even when people talk to me in english. :) I never undarstand what people are saying?

Lol, I need a babel fish sometimes even when people talk to me in english. :) I never undarstand what people are saying?
Lol. I was engaging in word-play. His name in British English is another word for breaking wind. :0) Of course you understand us.

Lol. I was engaging in word-play. His name in British English is another word for breaking wind. :0) Of course you understand us.
Ohh lol, very funny.
There are a lot of accidental name stuff ups like that,
Take this one...
A 4 wheel drive here in OZ called a Pajero,

However in Spanish it means something else,

Also a bloke I used to work with was married, his wifes name was Leonie, so he got get custom plates for one xmas, they were lettered with his pet name for her Which was "Yoni"

I looked at them and my eyes nearly fell out of my head. I was invlved in a bit of Tantra Yoga back when i was less fossilized.
I suggested he go home and google it.
He was shocked. lol

Ohh lol, very funny.
There are a lot of accidental name stuff ups like that,
Take this one...
A 4 wheel drive here in OZ called a Pajero,

However in Spanish it means something else,

Also a bloke I used to work with was married, his wifes name was Leonie, so he got get custom plates for one xmas, they were lettered with his pet name for her Which was "Yoni"

I looked at them and my eyes nearly fell out of my head. I was invlved in a bit of Tantra Yoga back when i was less fossilized.
I suggested he go home and google it.
He was shocked. lol
Lol.

Ladies used to be called Fanny which is a slang term for what a lady has in between her legs. Some men called Richard like to be called Dick & some men called William like to be called Willy & they're both slang terms for what a man has in between his legs.

I bet he didn't call her that again. Lol.

Anyway I'd best behave & stop being so rude before I get moderated.

Lol.

Ladies used to be called Fanny which is a slang term for what a lady has in between her legs. Some men called Richard like to be called Dick & some men called William like to be called Willy & they're both slang terms for what a man has in between his legs.

I bet he didn't call her that again. Lol.

Anyway I'd best behave & stop being so rude before I get moderated.
Rude.....:)
Horsa....we should call you (effectionatly) Snow White. You couldnt be rude if you were paid to be.
Moderted for that lol.....
I rekon your retty safe on those comments :)

DbCOedz.jpg

I still use and like Twitter, but this could be a backup. I'm regularly getting into fights with extreme Marxists AND over zealous nationalists. Moderate people are harder and harder to find.

Reactions: Dundee
DbCOedz.jpg

I still use and like Twitter, but this could be a backup. I'm regularly getting into fights with extreme Marxists AND over zealous nationalists. Moderate people are harder and harder to find.

I don't do any social media at all, not worth the stress. I have a facebook account for the buy swap and sell groups in my area.
I dont post comments on it, or updatses, I have no friends on it and reject all requests.
It is utterly blank other than the buy sell stuff.

Then we have AB which is family and home for me, you guys are all my friends thats about all I need.
And AH, which I dont drop in to enough but should, still some nice folks over there and Q has done a great job in resurecting it.

I just find social media too full of peple that talk at you not too you. They dont care what I think.

Having said that, signal seems interesting, I will go do an opinion check on Reddit to see what the gurus are saying about it.
If it gets the all clear I might have a look. Thanks for the tip:)

That's disappointing.

Just reading Armistead Maupin's 'Tales of the City'. Wondered if it was some bit of slang I had missed.

:)

That's disappointing.

Just reading Armistead Maupin's 'Tales of the City'. Wondered if it was some bit of slang I had missed.

:)
Haha no nothing so grand. Just old sausage fingers at it again with typos.

Rude.....:)
Horsa....we should call you (effectionatly) Snow White. You couldnt be rude if you were paid to be.
Moderted for that lol.....
I rekon your retty safe on those comments :)
Definitely. :0)

O.K. Dundee. I know how to be rude but prefer not to be.
I thought I could have been moderated for that. Lol.
Thank you very much. :0)