Pentagon Confirms UFO Wreckage

Alas....nothng of any substance will come of this. I predict that after all the excitement and reading of the docs there will still be no smoking gun to show alien materials , craft, bodies, .etc.... but like others I think it would be great if this did prove once and for all the fact of an alien presence here. It of course would be a very big deal and we might here less of Drumpf then . ;)

How about this for a description of the state of play...

''Well, naturally', the Bhodhisattva said 'lets just say the information is there, ...but little notice is taken. And by the very nature of the whole ...program-if one can even dignify it with such a name implying such a degree of organisation - confirmation is almost impossible to find.'...

From 'Surface Detail' : Iain M Banks

Reactions: Dr Wu
Alas....nothng of any substance will come of this. I predict that after all the excitement and reading of the docs there will still be no smoking gun to show alien materials , craft, bodies, .etc.... but like others I think it would be great if this did prove once and for all the fact of an alien presence here. It of course would be a very big deal and we might here less of Drumpf then . ;)
But it already has come to something. If the FOI documents are the real deal, then there is an open addmission of the collection of a crashed UFO. If the documents can be validated then that alone is the greatest admission by the government in history on the subjec.,

But it already has come to something. If the FOI documents are the real deal, then there is an open addmission of the collection of a crashed UFO. If the documents can be validated then that alone is the greatest admission by the government in history on the subjec.,
I'm missing something then; where exactly is the admission of collecting a crashed ufo..? :erwhat?:

That's part of what we are waiting for. The confirmation of the documentation. I have started looking on the links page and found some other great documents. I saw a contact us link. I will message the site owner later today to see if he has a link to the FOI document with the admission.

I have emailed the site admin requesting a link to the FOI document he refers to.
Soon as I know, you will know.

Well...I think Mr Greenwald has summed up these new docs and that Bragalia misconstrued them and jumped to wrong conclsusions.

...That's part of what we are waiting for. The confirmation of the documentation....

Come on now. That from a country that can't even agree on the documentation of an election ?

I think you will be waiting a long time.

It would still be good to read the FOI release and see for ourselves. I have emailed him and requested a link to it.

It would still be good to read the FOI release and see for ourselves. I have emailed him and requested a link to it.
John went over the documents in the video. No crystal clear admission from the government that they have ufo crashes is found in them :/

John went over the documents in the video. No crystal clear admission from the government that they have ufo crashes is found in them :/
I must confess when I watched the video I was in bed and nodded off a couple of times. I'll have to watch it again.

Yeah yet again a let down.
If hee gives me access to it I'll share it here.
I believe it is the wording on the response letter that is interpreted as a confirmation. If that is the case, then no need to wait for a reply. Just read the OP.

I have in front of me yellowing foolscap pages purporting to be genuine copies of the original Majestic 12 briefing document prepared for President-Elect Dwight D Eisenhower: (Eyes only)

Dated 18 November 1952

All suitably redacted and clearly from a smeary copying machine.

There is an accompanying document.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 29 1987

The accompanying document is part of the research properties of William L Moore. Jaime H Shandera and Stanton T Friedman. Moore, (a Professional writer) and Friedman (a well known nuclear physicist) are recognised and respected UFO researchersof long standing with solid backgrounds for factual reporting....

Front page of the set of documents reads as follows.

July 14, 1954
TOP SECRET RESTRICTED SECURITY INFORMATION.
MEMORANDUM: FOR GENERAL TWINING

SUBJECT: NSC/MJ-!@ Special Studies Project

The President has decided that the MJ-12 SSP briefing should take place during the already scheduled White House meeting of July 16, rather than following it as previously intended. More precise arrangements will be explained to you upon arrival. Please alter your plans accordingly;

Your concurrence in the above chance of arrangements is assumed.

ROBERT CUTLER
Special Assistant to the President

This is supposed to be a copy from THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES Record group No RC 341, Records of the Headquarters United States Air Force.

Declassified 1/12/87

Back to the roots ?

Nice,
The old MJ12 thing interesting. I wonder what else is in the archives. Where did you come across that?