What are you eating?

Nutrition is for bodybuilding, diets are for losing weight.

Yeah we often hear that with ppl who want to lose weight but i think diet don't just mean that, it can also be applied to what kind of food a person eats daily..

This is from wiki:
"In nutrition, diet is the sum of food consumed by a person or other organism. The word diet often implies the use of specific intake of nutrition for health or weight-management reasons (with the two often being related)."

26.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fish

Went to the market today, going to make some fish sambal and squid curry on the next day. That fish only taste good in sambal or in soy sauce curry.

Actually i want to delete my Twitter account but since i can't post pictures here so i had to bring the account back.

At least you've ate something, that's good. Myself don't like to eat breakfast, just like to drink tea only, i don't like to eat in the morning.
After my morning run, i usually make myself a protein smoothie, but i ran out of it :eek:

Fish is better, I'm certain.

Lol, there are certain things in chicken don't have in fish. My grandmother is a vegetarian, she don't even eat egg but she'll take the chicken of essence, it's sold in a small bottle. Good for health and brains, It's very famous in Asia, they'll always encourage students to take it to improve memory and when u sick.

My generation are all vegetarian, my great grand father who is a vegetarian encourage us new generation to stop becoming vegetarian, it's not more like before, you can't get all the vegetables and herbs that needed for your body these days, so just better become a non vegan, chicken and fish has everything inside it.

Being a vegan is not just simply just eating vegetables only, you'll have alot of nutrients deficiency if you don't have all the right vegetables that u need.

Reactions: Aurora
First time cooking cockles..
I boiled it and then i fry it then only i add the butter, lemon and garlic. It looks horrifying but for cockles i like to over cook it, i don't like the raw taste of it..

Fried Chicken. I have to finish my project bodybuilding because bodybuilding is a project too.