What Is Reality...?

So what does this guy have to say about the sub atomic world; the world you can't see without extraordinarily powerful equipment ?

So what does this guy have to say about the sub atomic world; the world you can't see without extraordinarily powerful equipment ?
You wont like the answer I suspect, and I think your question is trying to set me up lol.
Its like asking the pope, what are his thoughts on DNA sequencing, kind of irrelevent.

The nature of reality and the ability to perceive it in a philisophical or spiritual sense is not reliant on powerful equipment.
But as alwasy Sadhguru suggests the answer lies in looking inwards, not outwards.
IMHO, after watching many hours of his talks, he crosses the boundries of (among other things) the holographic universe, and how all is one.
So to see all you only need to look inwards. But I am not smart enough to try and speak on his behalf, hell I barely nuderstand it myself. But what I do make a lot of sense.

Oh and don't beleive him when he claims to be uneducated, watch enough of his videos and you see he is very well read.

Also in fairness, he is a Mystic, or a Yogi or however you choose to define him. He is not a particle physicist :)

When I get a chance I will definitely watch Sadhguru's videos. I have been interested in various eastern paths since 1969.
BTW...many western physicists over the years have compared aspects of quantum reality/physics to eastern models of reality.
The idea that the everyday stuff we experience on the macro level is not the true or only reality is not a new concept.

When I get a chance I will definitely watch Sadhguru's videos. I have been interested in various eastern paths since 1969.
BTW...many western physicists over the years have compared aspects of quantum reality/physics to eastern models of reality.
The idea that the everyday stuff we experience on the macro level is not the true or only reality is not a new concept.
My knowlege of science I somewhat less than your but I suspect a little better than the average bloke my age. After watching a lot of Sadhgurus videos I see parralalls with aspect of science. As I said before, his descriptions of reality and how everything is conected, that there is no difference between the universe and us has a lot of parralels with the whole holographic universe idea.

The thing I enjoy the most is he will answer any question, any criticism, he hides from nothing.
He is happy to be interviewed by anyone, and talk to anyone, president pope or poor person.

I admire him more than any spiritual guru I have ever come across.
And he has a ripper sense of humour...

Get ready for the ...."This Happened"....
That means a joke is to follow :)

Here is one I think you would like and not totally off topic here.
Chatting with Deepak Chopra