Conservative Corner

How can Liberals not see this? Or does their disappointment get takin out on Donald Trump just a thought

Liberals! The laptop of which the famous Skarlett posts were made from about 2017 onwards

Have a great laptop for sale for one lucky fan, yes it has some problems with falling on the floor a few times, don't worry it came that way

Bargin £900 any buyers, paid £300ish however it has gone up in value so much so can't afford it anymore

At issue is Barr’s decision to ignore any obstruction of justice issues concerning Trump despite strong evidence against him revealed by then-special counsel Robert Mueller. Critics said Barr misled the public by cherry-picking quotes from Mueller’s report to protect Trump. They accused him of making a political decision rather than a legal one.

Barr claimed that justification for the lack of any action against Trump was carefully considered and spelled out in the memo, which had previously only been made public in a highly redacted form.

Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

A conservative writer has confirmed a report that former President Donald Trump is telling associates that he expects to be reinstalled as president this summer.
“The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling,” National Review senior writer Charles C.W. Cooke wrote on the magazine’s website.

Worth reading the whole piece to see just how delusional he is.....so then what does that make those who support him?
Forget the politics...look at the actual situation.
"Cooke wrote, “I can attest, from speaking to an array of different sources, that Donald Trump does indeed believe quite genuinely that he — along with former senators David Perdue and Martha McSally — will be ‘reinstated’ to office this summer after ‘audits’ of the 2020 elections in Arizona, Georgia, and a handful of other states have been completed. I can attest, too, that Trump is trying hard to recruit journalists, politicians, and other influential figures to promulgate this belief — not as a fundraising tool or an infantile bit of trolling or a trial balloon, but as a fact.”

It will almost be worth staying alive for another four years just to watch this farce play itself out at the next election.

..excellent communication skills..

Yep, no one can tell lies like old Donald. He had nearly half the population believing him.

His biggest lie being it was more than half.

..excellent communication skills..

Yep, no one can tell lies like old Donald. He had nearly half the population believing him.

His biggest lie being it was more than half.
It amazes me that anyone could possibly like that idjit nor believe all the crap he spewed. I have lost faith in Americans and most humans also. Being conservative or liberal or whatever is one thing, but buying into outright nonsense like that is simply mind-boggling. R A Wilson once said, "If you take the average person on the street, by definition 50% of the people are dumber than that." Those must be the ones that bought into all of the orange buffoon's crap.