Freeman Bigfoot Video

Hey @HAL Just to give you a sense of scale .
Australia has approx 1.34 Million square km of forest, 98% of which is native forest.
Queensland alone has 520,000 square km of Forest

To put that in perspective the whole of the UK is about 243,000 square km with England alone coming in at 130,000 square km. With France at 644,000 square km

So you could hide England nearly twice in just the Queensland bush, you could hide the entire UK and France in the Aussie bush with 400,000 square km left over to hide a half dozen European countries as well.

So if hypothetically there was a small population of Bigfoot, native to the forest, semi intelligent and not wanting to be found.
Is is so surprising we have not yet concrete proof?

Here is a couple of happy snaps.
I have hunted and camped in these places.
I could hide from you 20 meters away and you would not see me :)

It is really really easy for the inexperienced to get lost in here. :)

141103_AUG_REDGUM_0761.jpg

lower-grose-landscapes-02.jpg

faulconbridge-point-01.jpg

The other thing is, people are seeing these critters all the time, but because of the demand for proof skeptics argue oh why haven't we seen one or caught one.
Well if you are willing to put any weight on anecdotal evidence then people are often seeing them.

No doubt you could lose a whole gang of Bigfoot out there; if there were any to lose in the first place.

Well...it's so far in the background it's hard to see well ,but it does look like the arms are hanging straight down.
Do large apes walk like that...could an unknown animal walk like that..? These are unanswerable questions since the whole existence of such a large ape is unknown.
Could it be a person in a good ape costume? Sure....anything is possible.

So are all the Bigfoot sightings that have video (and even the ones that don't) hoaxes and fakes..? Are there that many hoaxers running around getting people to wear ape suits and trying to fool us? All over America... and even other places in the world where creatures like this are seen...? That's a lot of hoaxers then. :erwhat?:
As with UFOs, ghosts, etc I believe most of the videos are fake but there a few that made me think, 'what IS that?' 🤔

There's a particular video I'll try and find and post here that I think is spooky. Whether it's big foot or not, of course, is up to the viewer. 🤔

Maybe because the sharks have been found. Bigfoot hasn't.
However a week before the sharks were found. Had I said fisherman reported seeing a glow in the dark shark floating dead next to his boat you skeptical folk would have said yeah right show me the proof. At that point there was no proof... Yet they exist.

Glow in the dark fish are not unknown though.

Bring on a dead Bigfoot, glowing or otherwise, and we can re-open negotiations.

;)

Glow in the dark fish are not unknown though.

Bring on a dead Bigfoot, glowing or otherwise, and we can re-open negotiations.

;)
With the greatest respect mate I just Don't get why you are so skeptical. There is sightings all over the world. From native cultures to thousands of first hand witnesses. Are they all lies. Some of these people see it close up... Meters away. You can't mistake a bear for Bigfoot from 10 meters.

I would likewise respectfully remind you that sightings without physical evidence are of no use to anyone. Anyone can say 'we saw this'. But people are often mistaken and they also tell porkies.

I would likewise respectfully remind you that sightings without physical evidence are of no use to anyone. Anyone can say 'we saw this'. But people are often mistaken and they also tell porkies.
I think a great deal are tall tales and hoaxing, but the original stories go back to native Americans and other tribal groups globally...people that are not known for pranking and hoaxing in the past.

Well many investigations and subsequent discoveries have been inspired by sightings with no physical evidence. In many cases it has been the sole inspiration for exploration.
So I personally see the value.

Yes, there is value in every reported sighting.
But as in UFO, the cause is unknown.

Hopefully one day someone will come across a body.

Reactions: Dundee
I thought I would mention the North American tales of Sasquatch which go back several hundred years.
What are we to make of those? Were Indians also pranking each other or simply scaring their children with stories?
Or is this phenomenon related to human consciousness or archetypes and found in cultures worldwide? If so, what does that mean?

I thought I would mention the North American tales of Sasquatch which go back several hundred years.
What are we to make of those? Were Indians also pranking each other or simply scaring their children with stories?
Or is this phenomenon related to human consciousness or archetypes and found in cultures worldwide? If so, what does that mean?
Same for the Australian Yowie. Aboriginal culture has talked about them for thousands of years.

A documentary on a Florida sighting...and other aspects of Bigfoot.
The analysis of a 'skunk ape' caught on the thermal video runs from 54 minutes in to about 1 hour into the video.

I put this here because it seems to imply that an unknown creature was involved...it ties nto the Missing 411 hypothesis that Mr Paulides has been touting for years now. This is an old case...one of the early interesting ones.