Freeman Bigfoot Video

This big foot in the 1st post is either someone in a costume, or it's a depressed big foot because his arms look like they are shrugged down.

This big foot in the 1st post is either someone in a costume, or it's a depressed big foot because his arms look like they are shrugged down.
Well...it's so far in the background it's hard to see well ,but it does look like the arms are hanging straight down.
Do large apes walk like that...could an unknown animal walk like that..? These are unanswerable questions since the whole existence of such a large ape is unknown.
Could it be a person in a good ape costume? Sure....anything is possible.

So are all the Bigfoot sightings that have video (and even the ones that don't) hoaxes and fakes..? Are there that many hoaxers running around getting people to wear ape suits and trying to fool us? All over America... and even other places in the world where creatures like this are seen...? That's a lot of hoaxers then. :erwhat?:

..That's a lot of hoaxers then..

Mind, there have also been a lot of sightings. And a lot of people supposed to be out there looking.
But so far no Bigfoot in the bag.

One has to wonder why.

..That's a lot of hoaxers then..

Mind, there have also been a lot of sightings. And a lot of people supposed to be out there looking.
But so far no Bigfoot in the bag.

One has to wonder why.
New species are found all the time.
Sometimes living right under our noses. Why not Bigfoot?

Well, for a start the archetypal Bigfoot is rather distinctive.

And when we find new species it is usually in the insect realm, or similar small scale thingies.

Not hairy seven foot bipeds.

Seriously though. You would have thought someone would have got one with a tranquilizer dart by now.

Seriously though. You would have thought someone would have got one with a tranquilizer dart by now.
Yes...I wonder why no one has found a body or a part by now but then how often do hunters find dead bears and large elk laying around when they go out in the woods...?

Bears and elk are pretty thin on the ground in the UK.

Maybe one of our North American hunter types can help with that.

Bears and elk are pretty thin on the ground in the UK.

Maybe one of our North American hunter types can help with that.
Maybe....I have watched many shows on the Bigfoot question and no one ever mentions finding bear or other large animals either.
They supposedly go off to die somewhere and humans don't find the bones. On most of the shows they go deep into the woods and I have never seen them come across any large dead animal. I have seen small animal bones like cows or sheep or a deer now and then but even those are rare. So where do all of the big animals go when they die naturally out there? One would guess that Bigfoot, if it exists, also has a hiding spot when they die.

I grew up as a hunter in OZ and we have more kangaroos than you can poke a stick at. Wild boar. Brumbies all sorts. Given the proliferation of them here. With the exception of the occasional dead stock round a dry dam I can't ever remember seeing a dead animal that was not shot or road kill. And we have millions of roos here. So I am not at all surprised there are no known Bigfoot carcases.

Dundee,

Do you have Bigfoot cases in your part of the world ? Or does it go by a different name ?

Dundee,

Do you have Bigfoot cases in your part of the world ? Or does it go by a different name ?
Same critter different name. The Aboriginal name for our Bigfoot is the Yowie. I have posted elsewhere truck driver stories. But in short we have places here that truckies won't pull over for the night. We have lots of sightings over here.

But no one has shot one yet ?
Nope, not sure why anyone would want to. But a question? Have you ever been Deer Hunting? They are by population prolific also by comparison to Bigfoot! People sometimes go out for days and weeks at a time with the specific intent to shoot one and don't even see one. If Bigfoot exists, it would be reasonable to assume a better than normal animal intelligence. If it exists the numbers seem to be comparatively small. And you have to assume it does not want to be found. Is it surprising that it has not been shot and rarely seen.