Got so much free time to chat

You Americans might as well be talking Hebrew somwtimes :) I so often dont know what your all talking about lol

Come on, u know your favourite Scarlett is not a American or don't tell me u r still protecting her and her nonesens.

Oh good.....good...I can sleep easy tonight knowing that 'Greta likes it'. :rolleyes2:
We have a Conservative government and the majority of the UK is Conservative, Australians I have met can't cope with this I don't know why

We have a Conservative government and the majority of the UK is Conservative, Australians I have met can't cope with this I don't know why
oh yes I forgot. this is ment for me not Dundee.
the Australian DNA in me is very angry right now for this.

see @Dundee. what Americans
Makes no difference to my comments. I am just not that up with world events and politics. So i often miss the subtleties of a conversation. And i don't know why you harp on about this all the time. Scarlett being him her American or zulu makes no difference me. I have always been treated well by scarlett and intend to do the same in return. So please drop the conspiracy theory on this one.

Makes no difference to my comments. I am just not that up with world events and politics. So i often miss the subtleties of a conversation. And i don't know why you harp on about this all the time. Scarlett being him her American or zulu makes no difference me. I have always been treated well by scarlett and intend to do the same in return. So please drop the conspiracy theory on this one.
I harp about u keep protecting Scarlett and her nonsense, i don't harp about politics and world events.

And btw she is condemning the Australians, do u want to do something about that? U r a Australian aren't u?

I harp about u keep protecting Scarlett and her nonsense, i don't harp about politics and world events.

And btw she is condemning the Australians, do u want to do something about that? U r a Australian aren't u?
Some yes because they want to change my political ideology
Don't get it because I wouldn't do that to them

Can only speak from experience

So i have taken a part time degree to become a boring Accountant. Currently i'm a Designer and Banker but will soon promote myself into a Accountant, this Degree is valid in many other countries like in Singapore, UK, Australia and etc.

I'm just studying this for survival reason, not for passion and because the professor is very persuasive. What do u like to study if u had the chance?

Ok, as i've told before i have a boyfriend who is a doctor working in another states which i can't go now due to covid. But then this other guy (the Marine engineer) who knows that i have a boyfriend whats to take me to nice place to eat, chat and hangout.

Is it possible to be with a guy as a friend, what if he falls in love?. Many guys before told me the same that they don't want to get married and all but then end up having feelings.

I can stop only if ur girlfriend stop bothering me.
Stop involving me in your nonsense. If you want to make an ass of your self with other members thats your call. But I am asking you stop trying to involve me in your silly vendetta.

Stop involving me in your nonsense. If you want to make an ass of your self with other members thats your call. But I am asking you stop trying to involve me in your silly vendetta.
if u dont want to get involved then stop defending and protecting Scarlett when i / the others are talking to her.