Got so much free time to chat

Shots fired!

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

• Haha
Reactions: Skarlett
The same old miserable creature.

I even just went on an Adventure and came back home today. I went on a Ship to 2 different islands, visited many place, ate some local food, bought things and met people, i resigned early today, said my good byes to the developer but ofc still walked away as partners, im still working for them as a part time now.

The same old miserable creature.

I even just went on an Adventure and came back home today. I went on a Ship to 2 different islands, visited many place, ate some local food, bought things and met people, i resigned early today, said my good byes to the developer but ofc still walked away as partners, im still working for them as a part time now.
Why did all your work colleagues commit suicide again

Who said anything about an argument, messing around
This isn't messing around. U got issues.

Thought u might be Henrik at first, trying to revenge me or something but Henrik's english is very good and even if he fight it will be a bit more brainy battle, not like this.

This isn't messing around. U got issues.

Thought u might be Henrik at first, trying to revenge me or something but Henrik's english is very good and even if he fight it will be a bit more brainy battle, not like this.
Right @LETA?

Btw speaking of Henrik, what happened to him, how is his life so far? @LETA

So i spoke to a retired ex-navy today. He was my driver. He's not old, navy people can retire young and get pension in the age 21 or above whenever you want to stop.

He told me that the only take young people in the age of 18 to 23 to join the Navy. Why is that? There r a lot of physically fit people in older age also and not to mention wiser, young not necessarily means physically good.