Got so much free time to chat

The law may be different in other countries.
I think they want a yes man kind of person that is why they take young people.

I ate pork rice for breakfast today. Only cost me USD 0.70. Food here in this place is very cheap.
Thought to buy chicken at first but already finished.

It looks like this

What u ate?

The time im single they don't bother me.
The time i have someone they all want to become my boyfriend too.

I even told many times already that have a boyfriend and they don't even seems to care.
The Marine Engineer guy even calling me babe despite knowing i have a boyfriend.

* that i have a boyfriend...

And one thing i don't understand is that, why is it only older guys are after me. Do i look that old or something?

The same old miserable creature.

I even just went on an Adventure and came back home today. I went on a Ship to 2 different islands, visited many place, ate some local food, bought things and met people, i resigned early today, said my good byes to the developer but ofc still walked away as partners, im still working for them as a part time now.
U can see some of my adventure here on Instagram.

ok I don't mean to turn this place into a Facebook like place haha, but this is interesting. I didn't know pigeon can do this

We are definitely being trolled
@moderators please sort out
fyi i came back here like 2 years later, tbh I don't like to talk about aliens despite being a abductee myself, I just know most of the people here for some years now and like to say hi and chat with them again, don't know how long I will be here tho.

but for u, what is your motive being here?

I got a different version of events.
what were the events?

Actually Henrik and I was a mistake, Henrik he just want something else in life, he's not happy with what he had, always looking and after something else, more interested in looking at other country, other religion and etc. I hope he finds what he's looking for. And myself was just young, working and living alone, and he was alone and jobless at that time so he talked a lot and over the time I stupidly just had feelings for him.

ofc i'm mad at him for what he did but that was the past. if he want to talk he can talk, I don't know for how long I will be here either, and besides I already have my boyfriend. I'm older and already a different person.

My job tommorw might be a stressful one and I may not have the time to talk. the guy who resigned is in the late 30s, he resigned because he said the job is very stressful and now I'm taking his position.

fyi i came back here like 2 years later, tbh I don't like to talk about aliens despite being a abductee myself, I just know most of the people here for some years now and like to say hi and chat with them again, don't know how long I will be here tho.

but for u, what is your motive being here?
Motive?
Chief Fish