Happy Yule!

See you in a month Horsa, I dunno if I will get away with that one :) . Might be looking at sleeping in the dog house for a month.
See you next month, Dundee! Which is how you said it. You didn't get that 1 past me. You meant you're taking Xmas off so you'll see me in the New Year which is next month. :0) Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!

See you next month, Dundee! Which is how you said it. You didn't get that 1 past me. You meant you're taking Xmas off so you'll see me in the New Year which is next month. :0) Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!
Lol. Nope you put too much thought into that one. It meant what it said only. Lol I expect I might not get a ban... If I am lucky I might get away with a spanking. 😉😂

Lol. Nope you put too much thought into that one. It meant what it said only. Lol I expect I might not get a ban... If I am lucky I might get away with a spanking. 😉😂
Lol. I do have a tendency to over-think things sometimes. Lol. ;0)

We follow Jimmy Church's rule here: Where the conversation starts it starts, and where it ends it ends - but we are going to end as friends. Or at least try ;-)

We follow Jimmy Church's rule here: Where the conversation starts it starts, and where it ends it ends - but we are going to end as friends. Or at least try ;-)
O.k. Leta. We are all friends even if we have the odd heated conversation. Everyone argues at times. As long as name-calling doesn't come into it it's o.k. ;0)

I doubt, the probability for this to end well is 0.001%. I better make a move.

Merry Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee
I doubt, the probability for this to end well is 0.001%. I better make a move.

Merry Christmas.
Discussions more heated than this have often ended well with all sides still respecting each other in some cases well when people have looked at everything that has been said on all sides & considered all points as well as giving their points & known when to agree to disagree & perhaps said something along the lines of "In my experience I've found … which is different to what you experienced" or "You were right to a point when you said that … but it's not always the case as sometimes …". In some cases I've known people to respect each other all the better for it. Discussions like this don't have to end up as slanging matches & they don't have to end in name-calling.

Merry Xmas!

Handball this one to others. If I don't I know where I will end up.
What happens when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object. 🤔
The unstoppable force stops and the immovable object moves.

Rather like those Newtons cradles.

Transference of energy.

IMG_7074-yule-log.jpg

I would have said 'zero point zero,zero one percent.'.
Or loosly translated 'a snowball in Hells chance.'

I hope those mushrooms are chocolate. It looks like a triffid. But a nice to eat triffid. So that's a yule log... Mmmmm

Reactions: Horsa