India rape problem link to genetics

Clearly I don;t understand your question, and by the way you havnt addressed a single one of mine but continue.
Ask me more specifically, Why men like men more than women??? You can take that question 100 ways, please be more specific.

Thats the problem, u don't know what's going on but shooting pointless unrelated words at me.

Its because of the dowry system. Both India and China has this dowry system where women must give men money when they get married but why is India and China so different? That is because of the law, the law in China protect women's rights, India don't. And now China has changed it where men has to give women money instead.

It's all related women right, the law and genetics changes.

Ever heard how some kids are naturally gifted to do something, that is genetic. For example if the generations are of studious ppl the child can easily remembers stuff and etc.
Of course, I have a son like that. I can tell you it happened spontaneously :) certainly not from me or his mother loll :)

However you are trying to say that the reason a person who thinks it is OK to beat his wife and rape a child is due to bad genetics. I say that is rubbish. A person who is perhaps more genetically suited to an academic career, can still be evil if they are taught to be evil. Likewise a person who is perhaps not so fortunate to gave a strong academic disposition can grow up with impeccable morals if educated appropriately.

You are confusing cause and effect Fish.
Genetics provide the basic platform that defines our pool of possible abilities.
Education defines what we do with that pool.

If your genes are such that you come from a family of short people, you are unliekly to be an olympic high jumper. That is a genetic cause and effect. But both short and tall people can have a good education and good behaviour.

However you are trying to say that the reason a person who thinks it is OK to beat his wife and rape a child is due to bad genetics.

Never said this, was taking about phedophiles.
Of course, I have a son like that. I can tell you it happened spontaneously certainly not from me or his mother loll
Grandparents? Great grandparents?

Thats the problem, u don't know what's going on but shooting pointless unrelated words at me.

Its because of the dowry system. Both India and China has this dowry system where women must give men money when they get married but why is India and China so different? That is because of the law, the law in China protect women's rights, India don't. And now China has changed it where men has to give women money instead.

It's all related women right, the law and genetics changes.
You are getting mighty confused here fish.
Dowry system is cultural.
OK I will ask one single question.

Show me one single credible study linking genetics to your argument.
Because you keep saying that, but have yet to show me one single bit of evidence.

Or more specifically show me a study that the cause of wife beating and raping kids is genetic

Show me one single credible study linking genetics to your argument

Ok let's make this simple.

What is a indian, Chinese and etc? Why we look different? There that's genetics.

if u want to know u can Google it, again i'm not here to argue. And to be honest i don't like to talk, i gain nothing wasting my time taking here.

About Deepa Narayan

Dr. Deepa Narayan is an independent international poverty, gender and development advisor and writer with over 25 years of experience working at the World Bank, the UN, and NGOs. Until 2008, she served as Senior Advisor in the Vice Presidents office of the Poverty Reduction Group of the World Bank. Dr. Narayan spent many years living in village communities in Africa, South and East Asia. This led to her focus on ‘people first’, and local community driven approaches nested in social and political processes.

And she says.....
No Mention of bad genes.

The real genius of this system lies in the fact that oppression has been recast as a virtue. So erasure of self – the most treacherous human rights violation – hides in plain sight, sanctified by loving families, perfumed by our definitions of goodness. And the private sphere, the family, remains impenetrable and untouchable.

We have underestimated the power of culture in creating violence within our families. To reclaim our humanity we need a national conversation about what it means to be a good woman and a good man in India today.

Ok let's make this simple.

What is a indian, Chinese and etc? Why we look different? There that's genetics.

if u want to know u can Google it, again i'm not here to argue. And to be honest i don't like to talk, i gain nothing wasting my time taking here.

Not my words, someone else's, what is your response

Post 26

Not my words, someone else's, what is your response

Post 26
Like i've said, compare with China and India, the law in China protects women and India don't.

Fyi China takes genetics very seriously, u can't even change your class name, its against the law there.

Like i've said, compare with China and India, the law in China protects women and India don't.

China takes genetics very seriously, u can't even change your class name, its against the law there.
What????
I quote an expert in the field that says it is cultural and the solution is education and that's your response.
I am sorry fish, your argument that it is based on genetics if just full of holes.
And you have provided nothing but your opinion to support it.

And you keep getting annoyed and saying that you dont like to argue and suggest you are wasting your time here.
I remind you, it is a discussion forum.
The title of your thread is...
India rape problem link to genetics
And in post #1 you asked what we think is the problem.
All I have done here is respond appropriately to your controversial thread title, and answered your questions.
I have provided my opinion.
Did you only want people to agree with you and pat you on the back?
I think it is pretty lame to get annoyed and suggest your wasting your time because someone does not agree with you.
If I had happened to agree with you, this thread would go on for 200 posts.

Fyi China takes genetics very seriously, u can't even change your class name, its against the law there.
And to be honest..quoting China as a reference to human rights is hardly a good example. Its record speaks for itself.

Did you only want people to agree with you and pat you on the back?
If u disagree with me pls post your opinion or suggestions, don't ask me for evidence or medical records or research and don't talk but your personal beliefs of the caste system when it has nothing to do with it.

This is a forum, we are not in the court.

And to be honest..quoting China as a reference to human rights is hardly a good example. Its record speaks for itself.

I would prefer to live in China rather than India tbh. China is way better and safer.

If u disagree with me pls post your opinion or suggestions, don't ask me for evidence or medical records or research and don't talk but your personal beliefs of the caste system when it has nothing to do with it.
My opinion is that it has everything to do with...
  • The caste system.
  • Poor education,
  • Cultural acceptance.
  • And many others.
  • BUT NOT GENETICS!!!
So you can make a statement like "India rape problem link to genetics "
Which to be perfectly honest I find at the minimum offensive, and bordering on racist.
And there is no onus on you to back up anything you say with evidence?

So I am only allowed to post my opinion (which I did)
Not evidence,
And you don't have to back up anything you say with evidence?

Do you want an adult conversation or not?

Reactions: Fish
My opinion is that it has everything to do with...
  • The caste system.
  • Poor education,
  • Cultural acceptance.
  • And many others.
  • BUT NOT GENETICS!!!
So you can make a statement like "India rape problem link to genetics "
Which to be perfectly honest I find at the minimum offensive, and bordering on racist.
And there is no onus on you to back up anything you say with evidence?

So I am only allowed to post my opinion (which I did)
Not evidence,
And you don't have to back up anything you say with evidence?

Do you want an adult conversation or not?
Thanks for your opinion.

No i don't want, i'll stick with baby convo.
I don't have time for this, i got other things to do.

This is why I find your opinion on your so called genetic inferiority so abhorrent...

If you cast your mind back a little way you might remember a nice bloke named Adolf Hitler who had some strange notions about racial and genetic superiority.

The racial policy of Nazi Germany was a set of policies and laws implemented in Nazi Germany (1933–45) based on a specific racist doctrine asserting the superiority of the Aryan race, which claimed scientific legitimacy. This was combined with a eugenics program that aimed for racial hygiene by compulsory sterilization and extermination of those who they saw as Untermenschen ("sub-humans"), which culminated in the Holocaust.

You have never heard of eugenics??

What is eugenics in simple terms?
the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed ...

Does this text remind you of anyone's opinion on racial defects?

Ok i'll tell u a little in details..
How does women's rights have anything to do with raping babies? The two are separate problems in my opinion.
In india a rape case is not taken seriously and they blame the women for getting raped. If u don't protect the women children will also fall victim.

I was told straight up by one Indian student that in India, if you are wealthy, you almost never need to sit an exam that you have not already paid to see first.
India is a very corrupted country.

How can a poor lower caste person compete against this kind off corruption.

Caste has nothing to do with wealth, there are rich lower caste ppl and poor higher caste ppl. And u can find many lower caste ppl also in countries like Australia, USA and etc.

They like USA, Europe and Australia coz the $ is bigger there.

What happened is that the genetic has been amplified over time from generation to generation. Main problem is because women's right in india is very bad and when a person gets away with the crime the child of that person's genetics will be amplified.
I have already explained it, when the law don't protect women and let those who are guilty free eventually it will get worse which is also link with genetic, over time it will amplify it. If u want to change that u can tighten the law and change their behavior, that will also change their genetics from doing so.
<--- This Comment fish is nothing short of disturbing.
Yeah i know that bloke, but that bloke kill ppl, it's a very different thing
And again I quote...

Eugenics
noun (used with a singular verb)
the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits
(negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

Look at what you have posted Fish...
You are basing your argument on Inheritable undesirable genetic traits.
Which is unarguably the fundamental doctrine of Eugenics, which was undeniably the basis of Adolf Hitlers plan for a master race.

You said... "Yeah i know that bloke, but that bloke kill ppl, it's a very different thing"

The only difference Fish is he was in a position of power, you are not.
Who knows what disturbing decisions you might make if you were in a position of power.
I am sure you would not kill people, but your obvious support of eugenics is disturbing.
What you might do if you had power is frightening.....

I am done with this. Your thoughts on eugenics are disturbing.
Have your thread, perhaps you will find someone to agree with your notions of your genetic superiority.
But it won't be me.

<--- This Comment fish is nothing short of disturbing.

And again I quote...

Eugenics
noun (used with a singular verb)
the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits
(negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

Look at what you have posted Fish...
You are basing your argument on Inheritable undesirable genetic traits.
Which is unarguably the fundamental doctrine of Eugenics, which was undeniably the basis of Adolf Hitlers plan for a master race.

You said... "Yeah i know that bloke, but that bloke kill ppl, it's a very different thing"

The only difference Fish is he was in a position of power, you are not.
Who knows what disturbing decisions you might make if you were in a position of power.
I am sure you would not kill people, but your obvious support of eugenics is disturbing.
What you might do if you had power is frightening......
[/QUOTE]

Hitler favoured a race and don't want another (which is clearly racist)..

India caste system see behaviour not race, in india u can put a high caste name but ppl will find out through the behavior unless if u behave nicely.

So if u want to blend in with the higher caste, just behave nicely, simple.