India rape problem link to genetics

I am done with this. Your thoughts on eugenics are disturbing.
Have your thread, perhaps you will find someone to agree with your notions of your genetic superiority.
But it won't be me.
Thank you for your time.

Still the topic is isn't about caste and i didn't want to talk about it.

So if u want to blend in with the higher caste, just behave nicely, simple.
I know I said I was done, but I cant ignore this,
I will quote a couple of key points...
Despite its constitutional abolition in 1950, the practice of "untouchability"-the imposition of social disabilities on persons by reason of birth into a particular caste- remains very much a part of rural India

"Untouchables" may not cross the line dividing their part of the village from that occupied by higher castes.
They may not use the same wells,
visit the same temples,
drink from the same cups in tea stalls.
Dalit children are frequently made to sit at the back of classrooms.

In what has been called India's "hidden apartheid," entire villages in many Indian states remain completely segregated by caste

And this

In the Indian caste system you are borne into your caste (you inherit your caste from your parents). There is no way you can change your caste in your life time, indeed the Mahābhārata tells Hindus that to try and do so is to upset the cosmic balance

And in 2018 New Delhi Supreme court

A person's caste is unalterable and can't change after marriage ..

Just blend in hey... On what planet Fish.

Where have you learned all this Fish, from your parents?

Really? U got issues, i'll leave this forum to honour the low caste, hope some low caste will join, they should be given more privilege.

Despite its constitutional abolition in 1950, the practice of "untouchability"-the imposition of social disabilities on persons by reason of birth into a particular caste- remains very much a part of rural India
U can't change some ppl's mindset, if u don't like them just go away from there.

indeed the Mahābhārata tells Hindus that to try and do so is to upset the cosmic balance
Do not preach the religion when u know nothing about it. Krishna said all man and women is equal and he disagree with the caste system and say that anyone can change and become anything.

U can change your name and change your caste but u can never change your genetics

And in 2018 New Delhi Supreme court
A person's caste is unalterable and can't change after marriage ..
Just blend in hey... On what planet Fish.

It has nothing to do with Hindu, it has alot to do with British system and politics. Maybe coz they r not multiracial country so they divide it base on caste.

The country under the British rulings here are divided base on race. If u hate what they are doing just leave the country and stop being a cry baby. We here got other kinds of problems also, every country has their own problems.

And yes British are very racist ppl, go and check on the constitution. Go and read on why Singapore became a country on its own, it don't want the British system.

Not once have you posted a single fact, all you have done is post your biased opinion.
I have quoted facts from a lot of places to show you why your genetic superiority theory is wrong, and in my opinion evil.
It is you who needs to go educate yourself on the ways of the world.
You can sook all you want about my posts, but all I have done is backed up what I have said with facts.
All you have done is posted biased views and got pissed off because I took exception to your thread title and shown you evidence you can't dispute from places like the Supreme court and academics who have spent their lives on this very subject.
It is your fault not mine if the basic premise of your post is incorrect.
You are preaching eugenics Fish, plain and simple.
Your own words suggest that the poor behavior is a result of genetics, and passed on from father to son.
Their your words, not mine.

And yes the British system is very racist, but show me anywhere that I praise it.
In fact i refer to the white 1700's English way of thinking regarding certain people(s) being genetically inferior as being abhorrent.

Not once have you posted a single fact, all you have done is post your biased opinion.

This is the last time I'm going to tell u again..

Genetics and environment influence behaviour,
Like i've mentioned about the difference of phedophiles centuries ago and today. The reason of this extreme behaviour changes is due to the law and the poor women's right law in india that has made the phedophiles genetics worse and has made them behave badly.

Again this has nothing to do with caste, it's out of the topic and i will not post anything that is out of the topic. It seems to me that u have something personal with class and caste yourself but don't bring some out of topic story and force me to prove it.

And again this is not a debate.

This is the last time I'm going to tell u again..

Genetics and environment influence behaviour,
Like i've mentioned about the difference of phedophiles centuries ago and today. The reason of this extreme behaviour changes is due to the law and the poor women's right law in india that has made the phedophiles genetics worse and has made them behave badly.

Again this has nothing to do with caste, it's out of the topic and i will not post anything that is out of the topic. It seems to me that u have something personal with class and caste yourself but don't bring some out of topic story and force me to prove it.

And again this is not a debate.
And I tell you again, you are WRONG. It has nothing to do with genetics.
What you are saying is on a slippery slope into thoughts of genetic and racial superiority.
The other things you mention yes, genetics no.
You are being racist.
Go talk to yourself, it seems it is the only opinion you will listen too anyway.