Is it all over ?

This conversation has really been an eye opener for me. I had not realized the level of doubt here. It really is going to take ET to land in a city park one sunny Sunday and roll out the pancake maker before you guys will believe it isn't it. I genuinely believe I am a rational skeptic. That most sightings are misinterpreted natural phenomenon. But I can't put the tic tac and photo number 6 above in that category. I am definitely not saying that I think 100% hey are ET.
But that picture I just can't see how anyone can enterpret that as anything but a craft. It is symmetrical. Has lights
.. There not reflections. You can see that. And the tic tac God ow much more credibility can you get from those witnesses. Pilots 1st hand testimony. The tech. The film...

What can any of us talk about her e on this subject if sighting such as that are relegated to. Meh... Could be anything... What's for tea.

If the only thing that will excite you nough to spark a sense of wonder is a landing on the Whitehouse lawn.

What's the point of any person not a skeptic ever posting a thread.
By default it seems nothing short of 100% proof is worthy of discussion.

Am genuinely at a loss.
What do we talk about now... Ust Trump... China?

Some of the angles of the pics of the object don't reveal a craft imho....I suspect it is some kind of debris....and as I said earlier I don't t hink NASA would have put that pic up if they thought it was a real ufo. Just my 2 cents.
Was that a one time set of pics or is it still floating around for pics to be taken???
The post above the one with the Pic has a link to nasa. The original set were 6 I res images and that was number 6.
I am baffled that you say you don't see a craft. Did you go to the link and zoom in
I dunno what to say it seems so clear when zoomed

Well...Dundee..I would call you a rational believer... not skeptic. And that's ok. You have crossed the line into believing that some ufo pics and sightings are definitely alien space craft...and that 'They' are here. A true skeptic remains unconvinced but willing to examine and listen to all evidence etc. to see if he or she will change their mind. If so, then they are no longer 'skeptical' on the ufo issue.
I would ask a question; are there any ufo skeptics that you know of that have been brought around to the believing side based on the # 6 pics and Tic Tac pictures? I would bet that all who accept those as being alien craft were already in the alien camp or had sympathies in that direction. If so...that too is ok. Some people feel the need need to take a stance.

My position has always been different...at least since I ran across the ideas of Dr Vallee in the early 80's. I am skpetical that most of these ufo sightings (both in the sky and on land in 'encounters') are alien craft from another planet in our galaxy. (I don't completely rule out the idea that space aliens have come or might visit us but it's not my go to answer for the events that quantify the UFO Phenomenon) But...I am not skeptical that people have had strange encounters (and seen weird things) for a very long time and that these experiences are very likely with an 'uknown intelligence' interacting with mankind (or at least our consciousness). Having said that I am not postulating where they are from or what they are ...only that 'something' seems to be interacting with humans on a level we don't understand.
Like Dr Vallee...I am a 'heretic among heretics'.

The post above the one with the Pic has a link to nasa. The original set were 6 I res images and that was number 6.
I am baffled that you say you don't see a craft. Did you go to the link and zoom in
I dunno what to say it seems so clear when zoomed
I did look at them at the NASA link...I tried to zoom...maybe I'm not doing it right. This is the NASA link ,,,correct?
Regarding looking like a 'craft'...you are aware of pareidolia..?
I will look again.
I will also look again at the the wiki pic...and magnify it

TBH..I only 'see' a possible craft in that one pic that is face forward with 'lights'......the rest all look wonky to me like some thing irregular hanging in space.

Three of that set of pics do have a vague similarity to the very angular stealth fighter/ bomber. Particularly if you look at it from behind.
I could image it as the stealth plane with some added panels and a bit of reshaping. Possibly as an experiment in, say, radar deflection.

I have said from the start that it is a series of 6 images and the first 5 look like nothing special. Could be anything. But the 6th image is the one I am talking about. Only one image looks like a craft. The only one I am referring to is what was image 6. The one you can zoom on.

^That specific pic does look like it could be an unusally shaped aircraft.....the others in that series do not to me.
Again assuming that's the case, that does not tell us who the aircraft belongs to.
That's about all one can really say if one is being honest.

^That specific pic does look like it could be an unusally shaped aircraft.....the others in that series do not to me.
Again assuming that's the case, that does not tell us who the aircraft belongs to.
That's about all one can really say if one is being honest.
Lol that is almost exactly what I said way back in post 75. Never thought that the other 5 images were much. Also never claimed it was ET 😊

And I'll refer you to my post #92...where I said the same basic thing before also that I said in #109
:)

And yet in 104 you see nothing and imply it is pairadolia on my part.
Yes...you are correct I did mention that, but it's not really the correct term in that instance and my mistake.
I think I was referring to the other pics that did not look like a plane...which is why I went and looked again at the #6 image.

btw...are those the same image pics as the new poster bri's avatar.?

Yeah I think so. They are a very unique set of 6 so I'm pretty sure it's one and the same

Hey @HAL have you seen the Gordon Cooper interview where he says he was a commanding officer on a base that had a ufo land and his men filmed it?
Also you mentioned earlier you thought something is going on with regards to the paranormal. Any spooky stories that you have? You're part of the world is ghost central isn't it?
I have had some stuff happen over the years that are pretty hard to explain.

There are some reports of objects that have appeared over airfields in the UK. Pretty convincing ones at that.
Also the reports of things appearing over weapons silos in the USA are hard to deny.

It boils down to not that this phenomena exists, but more a case of 'what is it'. The eternal question.

'Ghosts, I've seen a few, but then again, too few to mention' To misquote Sinatra.

Actually, not seen any. But have noticed the effects of something similar. But that is not the topic of this thread.

There are some reports of objects that have appeared over airfields in the UK. Pretty convincing ones at that.
Also the reports of things appearing over weapons silos in the USA are hard to deny.

It boils down to not that this phenomena exists, but more a case of 'what is it'. The eternal question.

'Ghosts, I've seen a few, but then again, too few to mention' To misquote Sinatra.

Actually, not seen any. But have noticed the effects of something similar. But that is not the topic of this thread.

So my friend start a thread, I have my share of paranormal events to post. But you as a Pom live in paranormal Mecca :)
Your stories will be way better than mine ;)

Sorry, but that particular story will not be told.

It is too personal and brings back sad memories that I would rather try to forget.