Cattle Mutilations in Oregon

I've heard that a video exists of an alien craft caught in the process of mutilating a cow. The cow is seen trashing about while suspended in mid-air by a beam of light as another laser-like ray of light makes the cuts. The primary beam rotates the cow to make the incision process easy for the secondary beam. When the craft is done harvesting the parts, it just shuts off the beam and the cow falls to the ground dead. You cannot make up stuff like this. :eeks2:
That's very interesting.....where or how did you hear about this video? :unsure:

So there will be lots of blood on the ground ?

Something that isn't reported; quite the opposite.

And wouldn't the edges of a laser cut be cauterized ?

Hal,
I did a Google search and couldn't find any thread like that though there are plenty of you tube videos about the cattle mute phenom.
The whole cattle mute thing is very odd in that the reasons for 'aliens from another world' taking cattle parts just doesn't add up.
As many have pointed out they could simply take the whole animal or even raise their own cattle somewhere and take parts whenever they needed to. And the parts taken are usually soft tissue and exposed parts which is exactly what a predator or scavenger would do. And it seems to be by and large cattle and not horses ,sheep , or other livestock though there have been some reports on those over the years. And the patterns are random regarding the locations and amounts taken. There doesn't seem to be one area that remains the cattle mute area. So....the aliens are flying around all over North America, Canada, and ? , and every now and then decide to stop and mutilate some cattle . Really? And if they have been doing this since the late 60's..that's over 60 years now . One would think they have enough parts, dna, or genetic material to analyze by now...or as Dr Vallee once said, 'Maybe they are simply bad scientists'.
I mean we came up with a vaccine for Covid in a relatively short time so what's the deal with these aliens? :erwhat?:

That's why the beam is said to be laser-like. It need not be a laser. It could be a proton beam or some other non-ablative beam.

I believe the military has the video and is planning to release it as part of the disclosure in June. We'll see.
Why would the military have it? Oh, thats right, I am sorry...The military is the only thing that can keep ufology's titanic so to speak from going to the bottom..It's listing hard starboard now.....

Why would the military have it? Oh, thats right, I am sorry...The military is the only thing that can keep ufology's titanic so to speak from going to the bottom..It's listing hard starboard now.....
It was part of a DOD study at an unknown location. Maybe Skinwalker Ranch but that is yet to be confirmed :-0

It was part of a DOD study at an unknown location. Maybe Skinwalker Ranch but that is yet to be confirmed :-0
Yeah I recall that incident at Skinwalker..But I do not recall the military being involved..I do remember y'all's goddess of Ancient Aliens was there ole Linda...

Just because we here on earth connot think of a valid reason, does not mean there is not one.
What would a Tibetan Farmer think about our search for Dark Matter?
I can see the conversation now...

So you are spening thousands of hours, searching for something you are not 100% certain exists, that is invisbble, can barely be measured, that may or may not effect matter in space...
Ummm Why?

Our lack of understanding does not equate to anothers lack of reason for doing something.

Yeah I recall that incident at Skinwalker..But I do not recall the military being involved..I do remember y'all's goddess of Ancient Aliens was there ole Linda...
Recall that Bigelow's BAASS was under DOD contract to study the phenomenon for AAWSAP, the precursor to AATIP.

Just because we here on earth connot think of a valid reason, does not mean there is not one.
What would a Tibetan Farmer think about our search for Dark Matter?
I can see the conversation now...

So you are spening thousands of hours, searching for something you are not 100% certain exists, that is invisbble, can barely be measured, that may or may not effect matter in space...
Ummm Why?

Our lack of understanding does not equate to anothers lack of reason for doing something.

Maybe because we have progressed beyond Lama farming in Tibet and have that under control. So time to consider other things.
Actually, you didn't pick a very good analogy. Tibet being the region for flying priests and transcendentalist mystics sat on mountain top, considering the meaning of the Universe.

;)

Maybe because we have progressed beyond Lama farming in Tibet and have that under control. So time to consider other things.
Actually, you didn't pick a very good analogy. Tibet being the region for flying priests and transcendentalist mystics sat on mountain top, considering the meaning of the Universe.

;)
The Analogy is still valid, just becasue we can't think of a reason for Aliens cutting bits off cattle does not mean there isn't one.

;)
Tibetan Sky Burial......Not for the weak...

I tried to look for info on the upcoming June govt. ufo disclosure and did read 2 separate articles and neither mentioned any cattle mute video. I would be very very surprised if a 'cattle hanging in the sky mute video' exists. Those are odds I would take that there isn't one.
Regarding the idea that Dundee mentioned there could be 'a reason aliens would want bits of cattle'; such a thing is certainly possible. They might have an unknown agenda that we aren't thinking of. My problem is in the patterns and way it's being done which I outlined briefly above .
But once again aliens are not humans and could have odd ways of getting data ,but strictly from a logical point of view one would think they would do it in a manner befitting of their intelect since we assume they are advanced. Randomly ,every now and then, taking soft tissue parts from cattle for the last 60 years ,seems a bit obssessive in my book of how science might work for an advanced race. This is more in line with what our own govt. might do if they were doing a long term analysis of cattle exposed to toxic or radioactive fallout from something in our past in the US. Modern cases could be related to BSE or mad cow. (This of course would not explain cases in other countries unless they also have a problem with toxic substances in their food chain).

Reactions: Dundee
What you say makes sense Doc. It's like the so called Chem trails idea. I the government wanted to disperse mind control drugs or whatever the latest conspiracy is. They are not going to do it at 3 o'clock some sunny Sunday afternoon and mark it with lines all over the sky. They could do it at 4am invisibly in our water supply chain.
So why should ET do the equivalent with cattle mutilation.
But I guess the government could be a lot more secretive about pinching cattle bits too. Particularly nowadays with better tech. Neither explanation makes a lot of sense to me. But the cows still are getting mutilated.