Got so much free time to chat

I lost 2 kg today, I did peed in the morning but I don't think I have peed 2kg of water. what is happening?

That's a small bowel movement. A good one can weigh up to a solid pound.
I just ate and drank some water and have already put on 1 kg. I dont think this machine is broken because im seeing the same results in my home machine too

I just ate and drank some water and have already put on 1 kg. I dont think this machine is broken because im seeing the same results in my home machine too
The scale can register up to two pounds right after a meal. In the morning, after 8hrs of sleep, you'll be about a pound lighter if you don't eat at night.

Reactions: Fish
Today is my last day. So what should i do?

On Monday i will be working for another company, they offer to pay me more. Was planning to go to the ocean, go on a boat and etc but seems like i won't have the time for that.

Today is my last day. So what should i do?

On Monday i will be working for another company, they offer to pay me more. Was planning to go to the ocean, go on a boat and etc but seems like i won't have the time for that.
How does a forum with loads and I mean loads of people sound? Fish they will love you, I know the perfect place
Just imagine all the attention, sound good? :cool:

Plenty of people on this other forum might need these medications and who better to help out than Fish, I would be so jealous of that ....oh well
First of all, for a British your English is amazing.
Second, u obviously have issues with me and certainly jealousy but i can see u r having a very hard time trying to say something.

Are you currently a good for nothing jobless person for u to get so triggered by this post?

First of all, for a British your English is amazing.
Second, u obviously have issues with me and certainly jealousy but i can see u r having a very hard time trying to say something.

Are you currently a good for nothing jobless person for u to get so triggered by this post?
All those things could be true if you try this other forum
I'll even help you pack