Got so much free time to chat

Hes calling and messaging, it's nice now, but in the future i wonder how it will be.

The first time he did a video call i didn't like it, i gave a lot of excuses but he insist, now i got used to it lol. It's very hard to say no to this guy.

Our relationship may or may not last long, but for now nothing serious, we are just enjoying each other's company.

Sounds wonderful!

mood GIF

Reactions: Fish
Sounds wonderful!

mood GIF
Lol sometimes i wonder why he chose me instead out of all those other women who are interested in him. I was never interested but i guess maybe i reminds him of India.

You know, my indian look maybe.

He just slept, very tired after work, was persuading me to have sex with him. he don't want to give up lol.

I need to see what he looks like. Does he look like some famous actor?
Will try to open a Instagram account and post it.

Saying that as a doctor, the peak year for women's hormones is 25, he said to come and he can give me a wonderful experience.

I'm a horny person but is a virgin and i never expected to see this worse.

This is him, i will remove it later for privacy reason..

My mother say he don't look trustworthy lol.
For me i cant tell, i tend to find people that i actually have feelings for as attractive even when they are not.

For me i cant tell, i tend to find people that i actually have feelings for as attractive even when they are not.

Ignore my homemade cookings lol

He looks Brazilian 😍 Marry that boy!