Got so much free time to chat

I'm not talking about dating older man like in the 60s,70,80.. like how those gold digger Filipino did.

I mean the looks not age, i only date people who are 40 below. And who are single only.

I'm too exhausted for Twitter, been talking to him a lot, i think i will stop Twitter for sometime.

He just message me, he said he is going to take bath without me. Lol

I'm not going to reply to him. I wonder how long this chatting will last? I'm addicted to talking but i'm also exhausted.

He just said: i have a bath tub. Will you be good in romancing in bath tub? With scented candles and wine?

I don't know what to say, too exhausted to think, any ideas?

Hey Fish, I am a simple Aussie bloke, I cannot in anyway account for cultural differences. So I dont know if what I am saying is relevant. All I have in common with your man is gender.

He raises alarm bells with me for anything long term or serious. The non commitment thing to me speaks volumes.

I think you are young and still having lots of fun, then in that case a crazy sex filled fling with world travel and spending money might be a great way to blow off a few years. If you do just protect your interests and yourself.

Reactions: Fish
He raises alarm bells with me for anything long term or serious. The non commitment thing to me speaks volumes.
That's true, i won't consider him as my man as he don't want a serious relationship, he just want to have fun, he'll always be my friend only even when he take me as his illegal wife.

This is what he said about why he want sex and me being a virgin is no good..

".. Medically being virgin is not good. It impacts physical and mental health. After certain age, body needs regular sex in order to maintain hormones. Regular sex also helps maintain mental concentration, focus and well being."

So technically he want to use me to lose weight? What do you think?

It's official, i just cut him off, well not 100% yet, i told him that i need time to think first, i just being polite, it's not nice to just cut someone off immediately. He told me to contact him if i change my mind.

The reason i cut him off is because i'm talking to him every day and it has been 2 months now, he is a nice person to talk to but i start to have feelings for him which for this case is not good, because he is a guy who slept with many women and he could just do the same to me too with no feelings and might even replace me easily. Even how much he tells me that he will keep me forever and all, but as a women how can i trust that? It's just words.

Well done Fish, a good call I think. Mr Right is out there for you.
You will know him when you find him.
Keep looking, 👀 :cool:

Reactions: Fish
Well done Fish, a good call I think. Mr Right is out there for you.
You will know him when you find him.
Keep looking, 👀 :cool:

Thanks.
I'm sad tho but it's for the best.

We are still friends but i'm trying to stop talking to him everyday. So far it's not working haha.

Not everyone is perfect, he is good in many ways but comes to this relationship part it's hard because he have such record and i can't trust him. He could change but that will take time.

Reactions: Dundee
I'm still talking to him everyday, i am terrible at cutting people off. He is messaging me now lol

He is asking me how my Saturday evening was,
I don't know what to say, he was hoping for me to paint and i didn't paint.