Got so much free time to chat

Milk him for money and cheat on him with another cutie 💓
That is what he want me to do, milk him, he will give the money with no string attach but he want me to be committed to him. Crazy man.

He want me to be his sex buddy like forever, but he won't force if i want to end the relationship. I even told him to get a prostitute, but he don't want, he say there is no emotion with a prostitute, he say he like me, and i will be the only women he will keep.

I have even told him to find other women and that i can only be his friend. So far he still don't want to give up on me. I don't know why he want me out of many other women out there, they even want him. I even has asked him why he chose me instead, he say he never seen such beautiful eyes in his life which is a lie imo, i mean he's from India, im sure there are a lot of women with my eyes and look there, if a Chinese man say this i will believe him, not this guy.

Useless, he still persuading me to have sex.

No, i never been horny to him and never sent him nudes.

I would usually ask him about how is work, we would talk about life and other stuff like normal people. But sometimes he would try to persuade with this sex stuff

He is saying.

It's ok dear. While the entire world enjoys intimacy its ok to be outlier and crib due to lack of opportunity.

Well, he's a cutie. You might be able to get a few dinners from him and maybe even a new car without putting out if you play it right hahaha
I told him i don't want his money, if i take the money, it's like he will have more power over me.
He's good with words, he can just turn the whole thing around and say that he paid me so i'm his.

That's is why i am just being like a friend to him.

He also want a companion, someone to talk with and can get along with, we are ok in this part, only the sex part.
When you are done with him, tell him you have a friend that wants to meet him and send him my pic:

Elm5up7XIAEJBld

Reactions: Fish
Leta...... You know you are going to go hell one day dont you. The Devil has a spot with your name on it. 😈😈😁 Youl be in good company though. How many sugars in you coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: LETA