Science & Reality

May I suggest 'The Black Hole War' by Leonard Susskind if you wish to look deeper into this.
Or Lisa Randall's 'Knocking on Heaven's Door'.
Tried to find the Lisa Randall one on audio book so I can listen to it while driving. Ended up with Dark Matter and the Dinosaur. Good read.... Listen. 🙂

I have all Lisa Randell's books, but haven't yet started on 'dinosaurs.

Excuse BOLD text, clicked wrong tab.

Leonard Sisskind also said something similar.

If you think you understand quantum physics, you're wrong. No one understands it. They just know how to use it.

For real, horsa. It was on Ancient Aliens. Watch this vid:

That's very interesting. Was it just him who experimented & got these results or did other scientists do the same thing & get similar results? Have you got any information that is more in-depth than that preferably with a rational explanation, please? Has any cross-referencing been done?

For those interested...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_memory
Water memory defies conventional scientific understanding of physical chemistry knowledge and is generally not accepted by the scientific community. In 1988, Jacques Benveniste published a study supporting a water memory effect amid controversy in Nature,[1] accompanied by an editorial by Nature's editor John Maddox[2] urging readers to "suspend judgement" until the results can be replicated. In the years following publication, multiple supervised experiments were run by Benveniste's team, the United States Department of Defense,[3] BBC's Horizon programme,[4] and other researchers, but no team has ever reproduced Benveniste's results in controlled conditions.

That's very interesting. Was it just him who experimented & got these results or did other scientists do the same thing & get similar results? Have you got any information that is more in-depth than that preferably with a rational explanation, please? Has any cross-referencing been done?
No clue if it was peer-reviewed :-0

Reactions: Horsa
No clue if it was peer-reviewed :-0
O.K. Thank you very much, Leta. They were just a few questions that popped into my head after the video. As the questions weren't answered in the video I wondered if you knew the answers. As there are no answers to the questions I'm very sorry but I remain sceptical as most of the time I don't believe everything coming from just 1 source unless it goes along with what I already know. I might look it up later & see what I think but I'm very busy at the moment.

O.K. Thank you very much, Leta. They were just a few questions that popped into my head after the video. As the questions weren't answered in the video I wondered if you knew the answers. As there are no answers to the questions I'm very sorry but I remain sceptical as most of the time I don't believe everything coming from just 1 source unless it goes along with what I already know. I might look it up later & see what I think but I'm very busy at the moment.
Maybe there are more papers. Wish I had a scanning electron microscope to verify those claims for meself.

Maybe there are more papers. Wish I had a scanning electron microscope to verify those claims for meself.
Maybe so. We'll have to google & browse through the information given & analyse it ourselves when we have time. Me too. Lol.

Maybe so. We'll have to google & browse through the information given & analyse it ourselves when we have time. Me too. Lol.
Apparently, water doesn't like heavy metal music. Babies don't like it either. Dissonance is an acquired taste :-0

Apparently, water doesn't like heavy metal music. Babies don't like it either. Dissonance is an acquired taste :-0
Lol. I don't blame babies for not liking heavy metal music. I don't like it either. I agree. Lol.

The 4 year old has a toy guitar with inbuilt tunes, you just press the colored buttons. He always goes for the metal track. 😁 That's my boys... Just like poppy.

It's all pieces of the puzzle Horsa. You can't expect many 100% confirmationson this stuff. Millions of people believe in God without a shred of evidence in 2000 years (not me). I look at all this stuff, all the theories and stories, reports and scientific break throughes lookin for common themes. There are a great many on this topic across science, spiritualits an particularly Eastern religious practices.
Very little proof but a lot of space for thought

The 4 year old has a toy guitar with inbuilt tunes, you just press the colored buttons. He always goes for the metal track. 😁 That's my boys... Just like poppy.
That's good. He's decided what he likes for himself. :0) I would tell you how I decided what music I like & discuss my likes but it would take a long time & doesn't belong here.

Reactions: Dundee
It's all pieces of the puzzle Horsa. You can't expect many 100% confirmationson this stuff. Millions of people believe in God without a shred of evidence in 2000 years (not me). I look at all this stuff, all the theories and stories, reports and scientific break throughes lookin for common themes. There are a great many on this topic across science, spiritualits an particularly Eastern religious practices.
Very little proof but a lot of space for thought
I know, Dundee. I don't just believe anything I'm told. I'd need all this before letting these ideas in. I know. There are other reasons why I don't believe in God. This thread isn't a good place for me to discuss it. I feel comfortable talking to you about what I believe & why though. I agree. There are a lot of things to think about.

I know, Dundee. I don't just believe anything I'm told. I'd need all this before letting these ideas in. I know. There are other reasons why I don't believe in God. This thread isn't a good place for me to discuss it. I feel comfortable talking to you about what I believe & why though. I agree. There are a lot of things to think about.
Enough to make my brain hurt. 🤣