The Big Phone Home

Not sure if i was just some experiment to them or a reality show in their planet, like how we watch National Geography.

The earliest i remember was this 1 time as a child, not sure what age, maybe around 8. I was paralysed, in a room with some being looking down at me, i was lying down on a table or something flat, i can't see them only their shadow because they put someting like a blur glasses on my eyes. I was scared, remember tears pouring down from my cheeks, then this thing mimicked my mother's voice saying "don't worry, u will be ok", as a child that works haha, it was good to hear familiar voice in a strange situation.

Then i was back in my house. Hard to tell if that was something else or alien because i was very young but i'm a little certain that it might be the aliens because years later when i was 15+ they put that same blur glasses on me.
Sure it wasn't sleep paralysis

Regarding Dr Greer....I posted a few links before on another thread but here is just one of many pieces on him over the years.
https://variety.com/2020/film/revie...fifth-kind-review-dr-steven-greer-1234574140/
"Does he believe everything he says? Part of the strange psychology of our time involves people with vast platforms stating things that aren’t true as if they were true, and doing it often enough that they believe it themselves. When Greer chokes up into an “Oprah” moment and weeps on camera at the thought of all the people on his team who’ve either committed suicide or been assassinated (yes, he says this), you’re seeing a man who will go the extra mile to sell his snake oil. Steven Greer seems sincere and intelligent, but he’s also got a prattling-on-at-the-mouth touch of New Age narcissism, and the narrative he spins is so extreme that you either buy it or you don’t."
Do your own reading and deciding.......caveat emptor. :confused:
Sure your not throwing the baby out with the bathwater here? During his time he has collected a great many witnesses and encouraged them to come forward. If you remember the Disclosure conferences wsy back. There were some pretty credible witnesses willing to testify before congress.

Sure your not throwing the baby out with the bathwater here? During his time he has collected a great many witnesses and encouraged them to come forward. If you remember the Disclosure conferences wsy back. There were some pretty credible witnesses willing to testify before congress.
Just posting a link..as I said caveat emptor. :biggrin:

Have you considered hypnosis to find out what happened. Any other times that you remember?
No i haven't done hypnosis yet, even if they have that hypnosis centre here i won't do it, alien abduction here is not a normal thing. Even if there other abductees here, most likely they won't talk about it.

Sleep paralysis is a valid question. Ii is a state between sleep and wakefulness where ykur mind wakes up a bit but your body wont move. It is sometimes mistaken for some abduction cades. If you dont understand how it works it can be terrifying. It used to scare me until I understood it.

And i know exactly why the question of sleep paralysis came up. I was going to ask it myself except i did not expecting exactly thst response.