The Elizondo Collection

Well I am betting the skeptics would not vote for him out of spite alone. The scorn he cops from them speaks volumes. Which for me seems self defeating becasue I imagine skeptics would like to get to the truth the same as the rest of us. So I dont understand why his efforts for disclosure have been met with such agro from that side. But then looking at the last couple of years first with Trump, then with Biden, who would know how the folks in the US think. I can understand the dislike for Trump, he is not a nice person. But the passion and agro for each party towards the other is beyond anything I can reason with. So who would predict Elizondo's chances. He might walk all the way to the next president, or not get a look in as the town crier?

I certainly would not vote for anyone who ran as a Republican and supported Trump....imho such a person is not worth consideration. Having said that I have nothing against him other wise and if he's sincere about ufo disclosure good for him.
I believe that UAPS do deserve to be investigated based on the various sighings over the years. The public should be informed...I won't say thay have a 'right to know'...one can argue that's a philosophical and political point of discussion.

Thanks heaps Leta for all your hard work. I can say if it was not for you I would be behind the news, Your doing your best to be even handed with both sides. I for one really appreciate your hard work and I am sure the skeptics and undecideds do too.
Thanks from me and I would hope all of us here.
Your the best :)

• Love
Reactions: LETA