The Elizondo Collection

All very poetic. But as i said i have a genuine interest in ufos that doesn't include cynicism towards people like Elizondo. And they might indeed zap us one day. But in my opinion the odds are they wont. If they appear tommorow the tales of historical visits become more possible. And historically they appear to be friendly. If they are buzzing our sky they are more advanced and the fact were still here suggest that whatever the ahenda is it so far doesn't seem to include earths demize. But what do i know. I might be the first meal on the plate for them one day. Until then i hope i dont become cynical and jaded.

One wonders if he'll run as Democrat, Republican , Independent... or maybe the Dislcosure Party ? :biggrin:

If you have a specific question for Lue, that you'd like answered, which hasn't been asked before to the best of your knowledge, let me know. I am scheduling him again later this month and am taking 10 guest questions - this time will be on my channel, not The Debrief like last time.

Best,

CG

Reactions: LETA
If you have a specific question for Lue, that you'd like answered, which hasn't been asked before to the best of your knowledge, let me know. I am scheduling him again later this month and am taking 10 guest questions - this time will be on my channel, not The Debrief like last time.

Best,

CG
Thanks CG. I vote Leta gets that question. After all without Leta we would not have our home here. Anyone second that?

Best,

CG
Awesome! Please ask him if there are UAP videos captured by the military showing humanoid figures, IOWs, apparitions that can be construed as divine in nature. Thank you, Cristina!