Trump to be Impeached

I understand that your State has just lifted all Covid restrictions. Back to normal.

Big mistake. VERY BIG MISTAKE.

What the hell is your governor thinking ?

I understand that your State has just lifted all Covid restrictions. Back to normal.

We have pretty much beat it here in OZ. So long as we don't open the borders again to overseas travel.

Mistake imho....just because we are getting vaccinated it could be months yet before we are all protected..... :unsure:

I understand that about 8.5 % of the population in America has been vaccinated.

And even when everyone is, it only means that the virus should not make you very ill.
You can , probably will, still contract it.
As things are at the moment the danger is when passing the virus to anyone who doesn't have this first level protection. It may make you feel ill, but it could kill them.

I understand that about 8.5 % of the population in America has been vaccinated.

And even when everyone is, it only means that the virus should not make you very ill.
You can , probably will, still contract it.
As things are at the moment the danger is when passing the virus to anyone who doesn't have this first level protection. It may make you feel ill, but it could kill them.
Wouldn't this then bring covid down closer to the infection level and mortality rates of just the normal yearly flue. Still devastating if your in a high risk group but at least no longer a pandemic?