Trump to be Impeached

Mind you, Ted isn't a real Texan.

He was born in Canada. His Dad is from Cuba.

No real Texan would have put up with what Trump said about his wife.
He would now have trump's dangly bits nailed to a plague on his study wall.

Mind you, Ted isn't a real Texan.

He was born in Canada. His Dad is from Cuba.

No real Texan would have put up with what Trump said about his wife.
He would now have trump's dangly bits nailed to a plague on his study wall.
Ooh..do tell...what did Drumpf say about his wife...?

No problem. It is just stuff about Trump's disparaging comments on Cruz's wife etc.

If some guy says things like that about your wife you don't vote for him on anything.

I suggested you Google him as it is just lots of similar things.

No problem. It is just stuff about Trump's disparaging comments on Cruz's wife etc.

If some guy says things like that about your wife you don't vote for him on anything.

I suggested you Google him as it is just lots of similar things.
I did....he made fun of her looks ,etc. Of course they were running aginst each other to get the nomination.
It's amazing that after all this he supported the jerk as president and even all the election lies and crap. What's wrong with these Republican idiots? Are they mentally ill or just have no shame regarding getting elected?

He Dundee) will be asleep.

Remember he is on the other side of the World.

'Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the World.
Do you remember, the face of a pretty girl ?'
Ummm I'm missing something here? Lol

Yeah we go from Trumpty Dumpty to Nursing Home Biden....Though there is a difference..Biden is a life long politician and Trump was a one hit wonder who by the way must be related to birds and reptiles. Because he was always letting his alligator mouth over load his canary ass.

Drumpf's campaign starts already....

"Like a star-studded finale of America’s Got No Talent, CPAC kicked off today with a promising line-up of Z-list political celebrities desperate to get their voices heard over meanie liberal cancel culture. Ted Cruz called Joe Biden “Darth Vader”; Josh Hawley claimed “Washington subsidizes Twitter” and reminisced about about growing up in a “working class town in Missouri” (where he went to private school paid for by his banker father and then attended Stanford, the same college as his mother.) But everybody knew the real event to watch tonight, and it was “Reigniting the American Dream”, starring Donald Trump Jr and his indomitable cheerleader Kimberly Guilfoyle."

And ol' Mitch is going to support him in his run for re-election.

Sure I Heard McConnell say some rather disparaging words about Donald not so long ago. About the same time he voted not to impeach him. Must have been dreaming.

Just another day in Washington.

And ol' Mitch is going to support him in his run for re-election.

Sure I Heard McConnell say some rather disparaging words about Donald not so long ago. About the same time he voted not to impeach him. Must have been dreaming.

Just another day in Washington.
It's simply crazy.....if you want to be a conservative go for it ,but for Gods sake don't back an obnoxious small minded bigot who only cares about himself. I want to ask what is wrong with these politicians that support him? Are they blind to this? Or are they also small minded bigots?