Trump to be Impeached

Well now Trump has created his own party, the "Patriot Party' lol So... we shall see how that goes.

It's simply crazy.....if you want to be a conservative go for it ,but for Gods sake don't back an obnoxious small minded bigot who only cares about himself. I want to ask what is wrong with these politicians that support him? Are they blind to this? Or are they also small minded bigots?
I have to agree. Folks can have different political views but still have the same standards of decency and common sense. It is like saying Hitler wasn't a bad bloke. He meant well... Ahhh no he wasn't Hitler was a monster by any standard of decency.
And trump. While unfair to compare to Hitler. I don't get how anyone can support him.

Just two of many videos that sadly tells the story.....these people almost make me want to move to another country ...

These are his main base of supporters. Calling them ignorant is really being too nice.

Well now Trump has created his own party, the "Patriot Party' lol So... we shall see how that goes.
So I guess that begs the question...

In Trump-land how does one define a 'Patriot'.

(By the way, it's not a word I use. Too loaded.)

Trump creating his own party will stop the Republicans from ever winning again; at least in the short term.

Trump creating his own party will stop the Republicans from ever winning again; at least in the short term.
That depends on what percentage of the party joins him. I think quite a few will reject his new party, If that happens they'll be fighting among themselves which will help the Dems.

Either way, they have two years to start getting it under control. Four before it really matters.

Man is out of office I think it's time toilet it go.
So you don't think he is thinking about running again ?

Or does it not bother you that at CPAC he is still feeding the faithful with the same lie he pushed leading up to January six ?

Not only the US. His stupidity effects other countries as well. If he was re-elected I think it only a matter of time before Russia or China calls his bluff on something big. Were all in the shit then

No one is likely to do anything rash. How they would react to Trump starting a shooting war would depend on the predicted outcome.
But hopefully that would never happen. His finger is off the button.

Sarkozy, ex- president of France found to be trying to arrange a bribe. Off to prison for three year.

Trump doesn't know how lucky he is to be in America.

I see that there is a move to make voting in the next election more difficult. Particularly mail-in and early voting.
But what struck me most is that also it could become a misdemeanor to supply anyone standing in a queue waiting to vote with a drink of food.

I can just see it in Texas.

LETA standing in the hot Texas sun. Waiting to vote. Someone offers her a drink of water. Sheriff sees this and approaches with note pad in hand, ready to write out a ticket.
But our Lady is sharp.

Bending down and displaying a goodly percentage of her womanly charms she says 'Why Sheriff, I do believe you just dropped this crisp ten Dollar bill on the floor'.
'Oh, so I did, Thank you kind Lady'. Pockets the note and moves on to hit old Joe who has just been given a burger.

HAL
;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee
It seems that today (4 March) the true leader will be returned to his rightful place of power.

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

Tonight's CNN should be interesting.

Mind, some of the people they interview are a bit 'strange'.

A couple of nights ago, on the "Erin Burnett out front' show, The anchor was questioning some political guy over something. But what struck me was that he kept refering to her as 'Erin'. Thing is, it wasn't Erin Burnett he was talking to, It was Kate Baldwin who was standing in. You think he would have realised that.