CDC Coronavirus Warning

Mounting evidence emerging that COVID had its origins inside the Wuhan lab and not in nature, WSJ reports:

Which is exactly where that chinese scientist said it came from before she disappeared. She worked in the lab close to the wuhan market.

Which is exactly where that chinese scientist said it came from before she disappeared. She worked in the lab close to the wuhan market.
Article says 3 Wuhan scientists requested medical attention for flu-like symptoms at a local hospital before the pandemic began. It's obvious this was man-made as originally suspected.

Article says 3 Wuhan scientists requested medical attention for flu-like symptoms at a local hospital before the pandemic began. It's obvious this was man-made as originally suspected.
China won't like being called out on that one that's for sure.
I guess the question is, was it manufactured as a weapon, and did they mean to release it or was it an error like that scientist claimed back in the beginning that it was careless lab staff selling monkeys to the wet market to make a $$

Well My state has been virtually covid free for a couple of months now.
But we now have a few cases in Melb and 3 in regional areas one in mine. Reported to day. Back to masks and a lockdown soon I expect.

You have to be very careful here.

Remember how the ivasion of Iraq started. A non existent nuclear threat. And when Hans Blix proved that, he was pulled out before he could complete his investigation.
Why ? because the invasion day had already been set. And there would be no stopping it as that would upset many polititions.
It is very much in America's interest to push this Wuhan source theory as far as they can. It will deflect from the problems at home if nothing else.

Well it is official, my whole state is in full lockdown from midnight tonight again for 7 days, more cases in Melbourne.

I predict the UK will follow soon. And we were doing so well.

Then the government gave in to all the squealers who were complaing that it had gone on long enough. And permited some foreigh travel to resume.
So I notice from the last days charts that there is now a definate trend towards an increase in cases.
In two week I think we will see this increase as the travellors return.

Bloody stupidity.

I predict the UK will follow soon. And we were doing so well.

Then the government gave in to all the squealers who were complaing that it had gone on long enough. And permited some foreigh travel to resume.
So I notice from the last days charts that there is now a definate trend towards an increase in cases.
In two week I think we will see this increase as the travellors return.

Bloody stupidity.
Yep i agree. It is clear whst works and what doesn't. I dont get it either

Well we are in lockdown again. Food, work medical we can go out...I don't know now. We are not allowed out.
Australian numbers are very small by comparison to other countries. My state of Victoria run by dictator Dan seems to be faring very well. I don't know if it is because of lockdown, or we are just lucky. It must be pretty scary @HAL in your neck of the woods with numbers as they are and the events now unfolding. I am just confused with it all now. I don't know what to beleive. So much bullshit and conspiracy. I have not had the jab yet. Still spooked, it is a weird world.

Also... what do you make of all this conspiracy theory surrounding the vaccines?
I have never been a social media person but I recently installed Tic Toc, only because the funny stuff is really good to look at on the dunny :) But I got sidetracked and there is theories from everything from birth control (vaccine make you sterile)mass poison, preparation for a new world order... it goes on and on. The other night in bed I went down the vaccine rabbit hole and after about 2 hours I was almost ready to shoot myself in despair. However the light of day brings wisdom and I did a little fact checking to some of the more extreme claims. It is was pretty clear most ranged between poppy cock to wild unsubstantiated assumptions. But, we all know that among even the craziest conspiracy there is sometimes snippets of truth.
I am still too spooked to get the jab. What's everyone's take on this.,

Get the vaccine, dundee. You dont want to end up with a tube down your throat. I already got my two Pfizer doses and i feel better than ever.

Get the vaccine, dundee. You dont want to end up with a tube down your throat. I already got my two Pfizer doses and i feel better than ever.
But what if even a little of the conspiracy is right?

Get the jab, mate.

I really am not worried. I can roam free and if I do pick up the bug, the chances are it will just be a mild annoyance.

No, it's not really scary over here. Today most of the restriction were lifted. You can go into shops etc without a mask if you want to.
Many people will still wear masks in public places, I do and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Around three quarters of or population have had both jabs. Many have had the first and are waiting to get the second.
Boris seems to have decide that enough of the country are vaccinated . Any who won't have the jab, well, it's down to them. But large number will die if they become infected. But the government has done the best it can. It's now down to the individual to do the sensible thing.

We are expecting a worst case of 100 deaths per day. And virtually every one will be someone who was not vaccinated.

I suppose it's a bit of a Darwinian thing.

On a personal level, my daughter and her two sons all tested positive..They were vaccinated, She wasn't. Had been watching the same sort of stuff that is bothering you.
The sons had to stay off work and isolate (as did she) and we were worried about her future.
Fortunately, after feeling a bit sick for a couple of days they all recovered and now test negative. All are going back to work next Monday.
The wife of one of the sons is expecting a baby very soon, and so she couldn't have the jabs, And she was also testing positive.
Fortunately she is ok, and as soon as she has the child she will get the injection.
I heard today that my eldest granddaughter has just tested positive, so she is now isolating for ten days,. But she has had both her shots, so we are not worried about her.

My wife and I both tested negative.

Forget all the conspiracy stuff.

If they inject you with nano robots, so what ? It may be an improvement.☺️

Yeah all good advice, I have an appt with my Doctor in a few hours so I will ask about it all then. See what she says. Gees Hal, talk about British stoicism!!!! So many of your folks testing positive...I would be sleepless with worry. Hope there all on the road to recovery.

Acknowledging the possibility of a lab leak without the wild conspiracies built up with it. Dr Hansen explains why "gain of function" is a way that could be used to get ahead of a virus, but Fauci or CDC deny any money went towards this in Wuhan.

"COVID Origin and the Lab Leak Theory

Jon Stewart was just on late night with Stephen Colbert, and his take on the lab leak theory of COVID surprised the audience. Of course, how COVID originated is important because the answer can aid in the prevention of future pandemics. But there was something that Jon Stewart said that I think is over-the-top.

COVID Origin and the Lab Leak Theory Timestamps ⏩
00:00 About Doctor Mike Hansen
00:21 Reaction about the Jon Stewart Reaction Statement on Stephen Colbert Show
02:33 The COVID Origin
04:08 Close Living Quarters - Humans and Animals
04:55 SARS-COV-2's Closest Relative
05:31 The LAB LEAK Theory of COVID
06:33 The Timeline of COVID
07:40 The Precedent for LAB Accidents
09:32 Genetic Manipulation
12:17 Was the COVID Virus Biologically Manipulated?

On May 26, 2021, President Biden directed the U.S. Intelligence Community to step up their investigative efforts into the origin of the covid pandemic and report back in 90 days. In addition, Australia, the European Union, and Japan have expressed a desire to make a more concerted effort to determine the covid origin.

Finally, on March 4, 2021, prominent scientists, in an open letter to the WHO, called for a full and unrestricted investigation. Why the sudden interest?

A recently released U.S. intelligence report stated that several researchers at China's WIV fell ill in November 2019 and had to be hospitalized. And just today, there was a study that showed evidence that people had antibodies in the United States in December of 2019.

The Lab leak theory
Was an employee at the Wuhan virology lab accidentally infected and then spread the virus, especially if the initial contacts were asymptomatic? The largest collection of bat samples, especially ones containing bat coronaviruses, are in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Could poor lab techniques by inadequately trained technicians allow the virus to escape? Could researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology have made the virus more virulent and transmissible by experimenting with a gain of function mutations? These mutations are designed to hasten the evolutionary process so scientists can be prepared for future pandemics. This theory carries more controversy than the theory that the virus was naturally transmitted. It is more politically charged and has economic, social, and political implications. Unfortunately, this theory received only a brief mention in the WHO report. A mere 4 of the 313 pages of the report were devoted to it.

The Timeline
Several researchers inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in the fall of 2019 with symptoms consistent with COVID or the seasonal flu. Then, in November 2019, three of the WIV researchers became sick enough to seek hospital care.

Dr. Robert Redfield believes the current pandemic began in Wuhan as a localized outbreak in September-October 2019. Especially because of how well-adapted this virus is to human ACE2 receptors. This virus essentially hit the ground running.

The Program for Monitoring Emerging Diseases did not formally notify the U.S. of the cluster of patients with pneumonia until December 31, 2019.

Dr. Robert Kadlac said that China used this 30 day lead time to purchase supplies. Dr. Redfield spoke with his Chinese counterpart, Dr. George Gao, who was distraught that many people infected with COVID were not at the wet market.

The Precedent for Lab Accidents Lab accidents have caused previous outbreaks of infection in China and elsewhere. In Beijing, China, for example, an outbreak infected nine people and killed one. In addition, a smallpox lab leak occurred in the United Kingdom in 1978, and an anthrax lab leak occurred in the United States in 2014. Furthermore, Dr. Shi Zhengli, aka the batwoman, has admitted that coronavirus research was carried out in labs with Biosafety Level 2 rather than the more stringent Biosafety Level 4. In a Biosafety Level 2 lab, researchers wear white coats and gloves, not protective gear.

U.S. Embassy officials raised concerns about WIV's lab safety in 2018. Chinese experts have also expressed concerns about lab safety in their own country, lamenting that "lab trash can contain man‐made viruses, bacteria or microbes" and that "some researchers discharge laboratory materials into the sewer after experiments without a specific biological disposal mechanism."

U.S. Labs have also been cited for safety issues, including the Biosafety level (BSL)‐4 U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases facility in Fort Detrick. This theory gains credence when independent journalists, investigators, and global health authorities have been denied access to WIV researchers.

Doctor Mike Hansen, MD
Internal Medicine | Pulmonary Disease | Critical Care Medicine Website: https://doctormikehansen.com/

I doubt anyone will truly ever get to the bottom of this. I wonder how chinas infection rates and deaths are going? You hear about every other place on the news but not China. I would have thought it would be chaos over ther with covid and the high population

China doesn't mess around. XI says get the jab, You get the jab.
It's policy. To do otherwise would make you a bad communist; endangering your fellows.

Anyway, have you got yours yet ? Australia seems to be heading into a bad cycle.

Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

HAL :smile:

Reactions: Area201
Hey Hal good to see you.
Yeah ee are in full lockdown again trying to contain it. And no i haven't yet. Asked the doctor about it and got no clarity. Still confused. These things normally take 7+ years. They made this one in 300 days. Long term effects are unknown. And our gov still promotes the astra zenica one that kills some folks with blood clots. Trust factor zero at the min