Skeptics Strike Back

His testimony is Rubbish, he says the military have not looked into this, they have, He misquoted the priliminary report, He said the Government has no evidence that it is Alien tech, but conveniently ommotted to say they also said\, "But they are not ruling it out.
He said if you take each one of thes videos individually they can be explained...oh do tell. He must be clever becasue Americas finest seem to be unable to.
Just the usual nonsense from people like this,

Just becasue you can find a way to recreate something (eg the pryramid, camera appature) ufo. DOes not mean that is what it is.
More rubbish from an armchair expert.
I completely agree. They are intransitive to the idea of ET presence and obviously have not expended any quality time looking into the subject and if they have and still can't cognize it, it is likely due to their hemispheric orientation...their brains are improperly wired to understand the subject, in my opinion. My study has demonstrated that right hemis are not only aware of ET, most are also psychics, whereas the left hemis, are either not aware or can't remember the subject, and are also typically not psychics. ET are not attracted non-psychics, apparently.

>> Just becasue you can find a way to recreate something (eg the pryramid, camera appature)
>> ufo. DOes not mean that is what it is.

Spot on!

>> More rubbish from an armchair expert.

Heh heh, using 1950s skepticism to poopoo it today, heh heh. Yep, you nailed it!

plutronus

Hey @plutronus, what are your thoughts on the Collins Elite? Real?
LETA,

I have only seen a few things about 'Collins Elite' over the years. Back around 1995, I bumped into some information, while I was
researching the 'Council of 9' group, I was trying to track down a fellow (a Captain or something, I've forgotten the name) from the Thelema group organized by the black majician, Aleister Crowley. Both Collins Elite and Council of 9 were channeling groups, in which Aleister Crowley was an member of both groups. He claimed to be in telepatchic contact with an alien he said that called Itself, 'Lam' as I recall. Not much remains available via the web in the PD these days, of either the CE or Co9. They both purportedly had significant contacts with Drakko Reptilians, of course that could simply be the result of strong focus in Sephira Geburah evoking the Angels of Destruction. Its becomes a tricky subject quickly in this area.

They existed at least at one juncture, I do not anything beyond what I've mentioned here. In any case they were fiddling around with dangerous subjects, in my opinion.

plutronus

LETA,

I have only seen a few things about 'Collins Elite' over the years. Back around 1995, I bumped into some information, while I was
researching the 'Council of 9' group, I was trying to track down a fellow (a Captain or something, I've forgotten the name) from the Thelema group organized by the black majician, Aleister Crowley. Both Collins Elite and Council of 9 were channeling groups, in which Aleister Crowley was an member of both groups. He claimed to be in telepatchic contact with an alien he said that called Itself, 'Lam' as I recall. Not much remains available via the web in the PD these days, of either the CE or Co9. They both purportedly had significant contacts with Drakko Reptilians, of course that could simply be the result of strong focus in Sephira Geburah evoking the Angels of Destruction. Its becomes a tricky subject quickly in this area.

They existed at least at one juncture, I do not anything beyond what I've mentioned here. In any case they were fiddling around with dangerous subjects, in my opinion.

plutronus
LETA,

While the following information may seem to be unrelated, there is more information about the Council of 9 members than the Collins Elite members, aside from the fact that both groups had essentially the same membership and around the same time. One of the main activists in both groups was the fellows name whom I had previously forgotten in my previous post about this matter in reply to you, but eventually it seeped back into foreground and I remembered his name, and because of that I was able track down a bit of the information that surrounds that fellow. Consequently, one may gain some insight in the inner workings of the two groups, as he was a central active member of both. And then couple that with the fact that he was a CIA psyops officer, which adds a juicy layer to both those cakes.

See:

Lt. Col. Michael A. Aquino: (recently deceased, June 29, 2020)
Aquino's credentials -- https://xeper.org/maquino/nm/AquinoVitae.pdf
Aquino's activity in CIA -- https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Michael_A._Aquino
Details of Co9 -- https://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/The_Council_of_Nine.pdf
His Satanic Cult -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

I like his position but then as Dundee would bark....'it's skeptics!'
I'm not as skeptical as Tyson and I do think that UFOS and UAPS are real but I also need more evidence they are from outer space.....or are they from inner space?
Meanwhile where is this unclassified report...? :unsure:

I like his position but then as Dundee would bark....'it's skeptics!'
I'm not as skeptical as Tyson and I do think that UFOS and UAPS are real but I also need more evidence they are from outer space.....or are they from inner space?
Meanwhile where is this unclassified report...? :unsure:
IMO, Neil knows a lot more about the phenomenon than most of us give him credit for, and that is why he's so confident that it is not extraterrestrial in nature.

IMO, Neil knows a lot more about the phenomenon than most of us give him credit for, and that is why he's so confident that it is not extraterrestrial in nature.
That sounds like you are endorsing my Tyson and his knowledge of this area and that there wil be no ET mentioned in this report.
;)

We already know there will be no ET disclosure. All the preliminary reports have made that clear. So it is no revelation on his part.

That sounds like you are endorsing my Tyson and his knowledge of this area and that there wil be no ET mentioned in this report.
;)
I go where the evidence leads. I would prefer it if the phenomenon were of an actual extraterrestrial nature obviously. But it appears to be more complex than that.

Well, Elizondo is hinting that it could be extradimensional or ultraterrestrial in nature. That enters into another more complex realm.
I didn't catch that from his comments but Dr Vallee has been saying the same things for over 35 years which is why I have recommended reading 'Dimensions' for almost 20 years now.

I didn't catch that from his comments but Dr Vallee has been saying the same things for over 35 years which is why I have recommended reading 'Dimensions' for almost 20 years now.
He says it in one of the last few posts by Leta.

Oh the mandatory book hey, Dr Neil deGrass Greer..
If this clown is the poster boy for science, then your in trouble.
There is 100s of folks better than him.
And no it has nothing to do with his stance on UFO's
His smug arrogant condescending manner has alwasy grated on my nerves.
Can't stand the man.
Now old Dr Sumner Miller, now there is the poster boy for a media Scientist.