UFO Media Frenzy

'Aliens' is the most likely explanation:

Wow, quoting from above....

John Brennan, Obama's CIA director (and, importantly, a fierce Ratcliffe critic), went even further, openly speculating that the objects might "constitute a different form of life."

Make no mistake: Former high-ranking intelligence officials do not make such extraordinary statements without some analytic backing. That Brennan and Ratcliffe reside on entirely opposite ends of the political spectrum is all the more remarkable.

Obama, for his part, is not prone to making wild or unsubstantiated statements. To that end, these officials offer some valuable insights into how the U.S. government assesses these baffling incidents.

Obama, Ratcliffe and Brennan's statements strongly suggest that intelligence analysts - drawing upon specialized technical expertise and a broad array of supporting sensor data - have concluded that these incidents cannot be explained by mundane, everyday factors.

And also from the previous...

Indeed, by eliminating unlikely explanations for these mysterious phenomena, two mind-boggling explanations are increasingly plausible. Either theory - a remarkable technological leap by a foreign government or "non-human technology" at work - would have profound global implications.

Which is exactly what I have said all along And I do not think the first is likely. We have always played tech leap frog with our allies and adversaries but there is no presedent for a jump of 100 to 1000 years.
Open to option three if you have one but in my view option 2 is the stand out winner.

Bloody hell, it is really happening after all these years. I hoped but never dreamed I would see this much disclosure.
Sure no ET at the white-house yet but at least they are finally admitting to looking up.

Bloody hell, it is really happening after all these years. I hoped but never dreamed I would see this much disclosure.
Sure no ET at the white-house yet but at least they are finally admitting to looking up.
Mainstream media is expecting a UFO bonanza after the report comes out and wants to cash in on it; however, ufology has been through it before with Blue Book and many are restraining their enthusiasm.

Mainstream media is expecting a UFO bonanza after the report comes out and wants to cash in on it; however, ufology has been through it before with Blue Book and many are restraining their enthusiasm.
Yeah I get that, play it safe. But I am not a play it safe kinda bloke. You know me way better than that :love:
I am strictly a jump off the cliff and scream across the valley or major crash and burn kinda bloke.
I'm embracing the ride. We are a long time dead. You don't get the rush sitting on the couch, you gotta pop the pills :cool:;)

Come on ET, take me...take me :)

• Haha
Reactions: LETA