UFO Media Frenzy

Well it is the month now. I wonder what day. Come on USA the world is watching.
They have until the 25th. But, they can actually ignore the request since it is not stipulated that they must comply with it. That's why Elizondo et al are doing so many media appearances in order to pressure the DNI to respond.

They have until the 25th. But, they can actually ignore the request since it is not stipulated that they must comply with it. That's why Elizondo et al are doing so many media appearances in order to pressure the DNI to respond.
Well there is an awful lot of attention on this. I hope it does s not get stonewalled. With pilots and pollys coming forward and national security aspect i cant see it successfully stifled. If tgey dont come up with the goods i suspect it might become political. Lets hope.

Ummmm am i the only one getting a little nervous? Has anyone given any thought to what it might mean if there was to be a real admission of ET. And what it might mean should they just appear openly in our skies.

I have been giving it lot of thought
The implications are staggering. Most scenarios dont have a good outcome.

Well there is an awful lot of attention on this. I hope it does s not get stonewalled. With pilots and pollys coming forward and national security aspect i cant see it successfully stifled. If tgey dont come up with the goods i suspect it might become political. Lets hope.

Ummmm am i the only one getting a little nervous? Has anyone given any thought to what it might mean if there was to be a real admission of ET. And what it might mean should they just appear openly in our skies.

I have been giving it lot of thought
The implications are staggering. Most scenarios dont have a good outcome.
I'll take anything but a nothingburger. If Putin or Xi have revolutionary tech, then so be it. Let's go steal it haha.

I'll take anything but a nothingburger. If Putin or Xi have revolutionary tech, then so be it. Let's go steal it haha.
Yeah a nothing burger would suck.
I was thinking though, hypothetically, should ET say,well they know where here lets not hide. And they stard parking in our airspace. You know as well as I do the US and probably everyone else will be pissed and start shooting at them. That would force their hand a bit. What if they were as doc suggests interdimensional, and our nukes blow up their supoermarkets. They say to us put down your guns. Inevitably earth will poke out its collective toungue and say make me. Ummm not sure thast smart.
Can you think of an outcome wher shit does not hit the fan? If they were benevolent, it might mean utopia for our grandkids, but I suspect it would be an ass whooping for our generations.

Yeah a nothing burger would suck.
I was thinking though, hypothetically, should ET say,well they know where here lets not hide. And they stard parking in our airspace. You know as well as I do the US and probably everyone else will be pissed and start shooting at them. That would force their hand a bit. What if they were as doc suggests interdimensional, and our nukes blow up their supoermarkets. They say to us put down your guns. Inevitably earth will poke out its collective toungue and say make me. Ummm not sure thast smart.
Can you think of an outcome wher shit does not hit the fan? If they were benevolent, it might mean utopia for our grandkids, but I suspect it would be an ass whooping for our generations.

Aside from the apparent fact, that ET doesn't give a hoot what we do, here, and the only weapons that we have, that is known in the public-domain are the hyper-velocity kill-vehicles and directed-energy-weapons, we don't have anything that can shoot down their craft, aside from the likely fact that a Rome-Phillips MASER beam test very likely caused the Roswell boomerang crash as it was transiting in the vicinity of the high-power microwave beam.

The question becomes, why are Luminous-Orbs loitering around a littoral/ComSigInt sensor ship? Hows that for disclosure, anybody in the dumbass press mention that little point or the US Naval authorities? Where is anything of value being disclosed? It is already a nothing-burger.

But your points, (and again all the chit-chat de-evolves down to how WE feel, how it affects us), are cogent to the subject problem. History has shown that shooting at ET craft isn't a good idea. Remember the Korean incident in 1949 as just one of the more well known examples.

plutronus

You missed the point for the sake of a rant but ok. Given you have no more idea what a hypothetical ET might want, how do you then know how our actions may effect them? If as doc postulated they may be interdomensional. If mankind nuked ourselves into oblivion. Who knows what that kind of energy might do do another dimension. You dont know any more than i do.
In any case it was hypothetical