Trump to be Impeached

We should all vote the issues but sadly many don't. The problem is that a party might have only one issue you agree with and no others you support...then what do you do?
LoL..Take the lesser of the two evils or do not vote at all...

Wasting taxpayer money on a man who has already left office! What a waste! I did not like him either, come to think of it I don't care much for Biden.. But Trump is out let it go!
He should not be allowed to get away with all he has done.
If you or I did just 1% of what he did we would be talking from a jail cell.
The law is the law, and no one should be above it.
I reckon hunt the man down and charge him for everything you can find.
He is a criminal.
Money is irrelevant in the pursuit of justice.

LoL..Take the lesser of the two evils or do not vote at all...
In my opinion if people don't vote, there opinion in politics is irrelevant. If you don't care enough to contribute to the wellbeing of your country. Why do you get to have a voice.

I served 7 years in the US Military I think I have a right to bitch vote or not...I put my ass on the line for jerks like Trump and many others! I will lt go at that....

Good for you. But not voting then bitching is like criticizing another family members decisions when caring for an unwell parent. If your not willing to contribute to the decision of who is in your own government then in turn bag out one side or the other. Then your just a noisy heckler in the audience

And as much as I respect anyone who is a service man or woman for their country. It's not a get out of the lazy jaill free card.. A person may be a terrific and loyal soldier. But it does not make them automatically sensible.

Reactions: Dr Wu
Wasting taxpayer money on a man who has already left office! What a waste! I did not like him either, come to think of it I don't care much for Biden.. But Trump is out let it go!

The problem is that if you don't, then that sets precedent for ANY future president to do ANYTHING he wants right before he leaves office without any consequences. I know what you're saying, but this is an important aspect you entirely ignore. Democrats or (most people) don't want to waste their time and tax payer money on Trump further, believe me. It's absolutely necessary.

Only necessary for the "LIBERALS" who want to jack prices up on everything...Gas has already started to rise because dumb ass Biden closing the Canadian pipeline! Traded one dumb ass for another.

Only necessary for the "LIBERALS" who want to jack prices up on everything...Gas has already started to rise because dumb ass Biden closing the Canadian pipeline! Traded one dumb ass for another.

I'm not talking about gas prices, jacking up prices or liberals, you inject a separate matter into the discussion.

Tell ya what I will do is inject myself right out of this useless thread.
im out he man GIF

Lets hope they impeach him and prevent the madman from ever holding office again.

If he started a new Trump party I reckon he would fail. He has his die hard followers that will always support him, but I imagine many folks are loyal to the republican party so supported him out of necessity.

Put Trump against a sensible credible republican and the sensible bloke will catch the republican vote, not necessarily the Trump Vote. Only his crazy rednecks will support him.

Reactions: Area201
So who do you think will fit the sensible bloke position ?

Certainly not Cruz. Pence would appeal to the Religious. But he would be tainted by his association with Trump.
Lindsay Graham ?

Maybe it will need to be some outsider.

Who would you suggest ?

If the GOP divides into 2 distinct parties that's the end of them ,and they will not beat the Dems again as long as they stay united.
The demographics show the march towards more diversity, people of color ,and increase in Dems and 'liberals' based on these numbers.
If the 'Trumpies' and regular GOP don't unite to defeat the Dems next time around that will be the end of them.
I think the GOP will still win elections in some state and local places where the 'whites' live and control the politics but not in federal ones anymore. And many of the older white GOP politicians will be retiring in the near future..

Romney was a model Republican (except maybe being Mormon, not pretending to be Protestant).

They recalculated the Electoral votes the year he ran against Obama, if they used proportional distribution, and he would have actually won.

But generally the individual states ploy for winner-takes-all favors Republicans, giving them an edge so they have not budged. It is a very unconstitutional and shooting themselves in the foot. Anyway, I think he is one of the most respectable among the group.

He has to be brought in and made to admit that he lied about the rigged votes.
It is probably the only thing that will stop a lot of future problems.

But he won't do that.