Trump to be Impeached

I just unsubscribed from Kim Iverson's channel. I've been a fan of hers since I've heard about her.

Also was a fan of Ron Paul. Not so much Randy Paul and his stupid against the impeachment's constitutionality.

I think it's like someone with glasses on their head and looking around for them, they look really stupid.

I just unsubscribed from Kim Iverson's channel. I've been a fan of hers since I've heard about her.

Also was a fan of Ron Paul. Not so much Randy Paul and his stupid against the impeachment's constitutionality.

I think it's like someone with glasses on their head and looking around for them, they look really stupid.

I actually listened to that...16 minutes I'll never get back,,,,at any rate how do people like this get a talk show?
16 minutes of nothing to finally say she doesn't trust the motives of Democrats,...so is she then supportive of the Republicans who caused all of this trouble along with Trump.?
I'm not sure impeaching him at this juncture has any true purpose other than to make a political point. And I get that...he's a jerk who single handedly (well..many Republitards helped) tried to destroy American democracy, but will this do some good or only create more trouble down the road?
Rather than focus on Drumpf (the real family name btw), they should ostracize and censure all these Republicans who supported the steal the vote meme; people like Marjorie Taylor Greene, Rand Paul, Mc Carthy, Josh Hawley etc...these rotten eggs are the ones that created a climate of rebellion just as much as Drumpf and they are still in Congress. Kick them out...period.

Reactions: Occult Hunter
It was noticed that Rand Paul, during the signing-in for the impeachment, was the only person in the house not wearing a mask. Although it was supposed to be mandatory.
Arrogant arsehole that he is.

It was noticed that Rand Paul, during the signing-in for the impeachment, was the only person in the house not wearing a mask. Although it was supposed to be mandatory.
Arrogant arsehole that he is.
Well...I hate to be a name caller but imho (based on their actions and speech) people like him and the others like him are bigots and probably racists. They are right wing white people who want to see that white people remain in control of the government , it's actions, it's policies, etc. It's that simple and anyone who defends them and this 'steal the vote' mentality imho are also racist and bigoted.
This Greene woman has said as much several times publically and they aren't even concerned about repercussions.
Kevin McCarthy is down visiting Trump and kissing his a** in Florida.
If Mitch Mc Connell had any stones he would publically condemn all of these bat shit crazy ones since he's old and will retire soon anyway. Who knows why he hasn't?

It does appear as if the GOP have mostly forgiven Trump for his 'indiscretion' and are now getting back behind him.
This is all mindbogglingly insane.

Well...there is a hard core base of Congressmen and Senators still behind him but most GOP will align with the non radical side in the days to come. I suspect the Dems will continue to go after these crazy right wing Republitards and cause them either to stay low or leave office. We'll see if they try to censure them or cause them to lose their jobs. These right wing GOP are bad people....it's one thing to support your party man and conservative ideas but they have crossed the line into causing this riot and other issues by their actions. This Greene nutter has said kill Dems and named people she wants to go after, etc.,.how she is still allowed in Congress is beyond me. Why hasn't she been suspended and an investigation started?
Mindbooggling insane indeed.

Trump acquitted of the insurrection charge by Senate. Vows to return stronger than ever. Will he run for a second term?

Reactions: Dundee
Trump acquitted of the insurrection charge by Senate. Vows to return stronger than ever. Will he run for a second term?
Redicullous outcome. Well you get what you reap. The strife to continue it seems

Don't you just love the Constitution.

Add a couple of lawyers and it will get you out of any mess you get into.

If you have money.

If all this bothers the American people, they have a solution.

Just break him financially and socially.

Refuse to deal with him.
Refuse any further bank loans.
Take him to court over everything they can.
Ostracism him.

Simply cut him out of the loop altogether.

He likes bully boy tactics. Use them against him You hear he has approached someone you deal with, get in touch with that person and tell them that if he does deal with Trump then you will cut off all dealing with them, and you will suggest others do the same.

In theory he is rich. But he can be bought down.

Make him poor.

Refuse to deal with him.
Ostracism him.

He likes bully boy tactics. Use them against him You hear he has approached someone you deal with, get in touch with that person and tell them that if he does deal with Trump then you will cut off all dealing with them, and you will suggest others do the same.

Make him poor.

That is what sensible people might do mate, problem is, there is still a fair swag os americans that like the crazy bastard.

Refuse to deal with him.
Ostracism him.

Make him poor.
That is already happening to a large degree, many banks have dumped him and other partners are not doing business with him these days...this has been reported . He has new financial problems and will have to sell some real estate to pay off huge loans...that's the business word lately , but who knows who might come to his rescue. There are plenty of rich assholes like him who might give him a loan. If the media (and the courts) continue to dig into his unethical actions he will not be able to make a comeback. Time will tell.